Two Hunters And A Baby

(I felt the episode title "Two And A Half Men" needed to be changed for this chapter cause this one gonna solely be a Sam & y/n adventure this time.)

I was doing some research in my room, still trying to figure out what's going with Sam, when my phone started to ring. I pick it up and saw Sam's is calling me. Nervously biting my lip, I took in a deep breath and pressed answer. "Sam?"

"I need your help. Now." He said, not even giving a proper hello. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. "I'm working this job." He said, blankly. "You're gonna have to be more specific than that, sweetie." I said, frowning.

"I'm looking into a case of murders and kidnappings. Parents are killed and their baby taken. I found the creature behind it in one of the houses, already killed the parents by the time I got there. It escape after I slit it's arm." Sam explained. "Okay, so what do you need help with? Seems like you've got it handled." I said.

"It left something." Sam said. "What?" I asked, but nothing could have prepared me for what Sam was about to say. I dropped what I was doing and got in my car to drive down and meet Sam halfway.

When I pulled up, Sam was already out of his car leaning on the hood. I got out of my car and walk over to him. "Where is it?" I asked. "Strapped down in the backseat." Sam said.

I walking around the car and look the back, seeing a baby sitting there in a carseat. "Welcome to the party, Guttenberg." Sam said. "Why didn't you call Dean for help? Between the three of us, he's got the most experience with kids." I said, walking back over to my car.

"He wanted out. I figured we can handle this one." Sam replied. I grab my duffel bag out of the backseat of my car and walk back over to Sam. "Alright, so what do we know about this thing?" I asked.

"Well, uh, it was fast and it freaked when I cut it with silver." Sam replied. "Alright, so that narrows it down to..." I said. "A ghoul? A zombie, a shifter, or about a dozen other things." Sam said. "I don't recall seeing babynapping in the profiles." I said. "Yeah, exactly." Sam said and we both got in the car.

"Well feel free to speak up if you know anything." I said to the baby, who smiles at me. Sam starts the car and it makes a continual dinging sound. "Seatbelt." He told me. "Since when do we wear seatbelt?" I asked, grabbing the belt and clipping it on.

The baby then cries out, causing Sam and I look back at him then the baby farts. "Well, we need to get some supplies." I told Sam. "I've got an arsenal in the trunk." Sam said. "Not that kind." I replied.

We headed to a grocery store to look for baby supplies, I walked next to Sam, who was pushing a grocery cart down a store aisle with the baby seated in a baby seat in the front of the cart. "Okay, I think there's some kind of paste or jelly you're supposed to put on their butt." I said, looking at the shelves, at a lost of what to grab.

Sam grabs a box off the shelf. "Like uh... like that?" He asked, showing me the box.  "Yeah, grab that." I said, grabbing a box of diapers and putting it in the cart. "So, how do you know all this?" Sam asked.

"I don't. I'm just going with a gut feeling and what I've seen on TV." I replied. "Like a woman's instinct?" Sam asked and I shrugged. "I guess." I said, then the baby starts fussing, causing Sam and I to freeze. "Is he gonna..." I muttered, fearfully. "I think he is." Sam replied, staring down at the baby.

"Alright, we gotta get moving. We've got the waterworks in like, T-minus ten." I said, in a panic. "Yeah, okay." Sam said, also looking slightly panic. "Go." I said and we scrambled to grab everything that looks even remotely useful in keeping a baby alive.

Ten minutes later, the baby was crying loudly at checkout as customers look over at us, disapproving. Sam loads groceries on the counter for checkout while I try to calm the baby. "Shh... shh... Come on, little buddy, don't cry. Look! Look at the pretty pony!" I said, waving a Pinkie Pie plushy in the baby's face, who continues bawling his eyes out.