The Third Man

(I couldn't decide on which picture to use for this chapter so I just used all of them.)

3rd Person P.O.V
In a hotel room, Sam is shirtless while working through a fitness routine of push-ups and sit-ups. In a bed nearby, (Name) groans as she turns over. She rubs her eyes before opening them to see Sam was now doing chin-ups on a pipe suspended from the ceiling of the room.

She looks to the clock to see it was past ten and frowns. When she tried to sit up in bed, she hisses and flops back down, getting Sam's attention. He looks over at her and smiles as he let's go of the pipe and drops back down to the floor.

"Hey, about time you got up." He said, walking over to the bed. (Name) just let's out another low groan and Sam chuckles. "Guess I really worn you out." He said, grinning. He places his knee on the bed as he climbs onto the bed and straddles her hips.

"Get off." (Name) muttered, tiredly. "But this is my favorite spot." Sam said, then he chuckles. "Well one of my favorite spots." He said, giving her a suggestive look. (Name) just stares at him with a tired and exasperated expression, too exhausted to even be flustered by that comment.

"Please." She pleaded, quietly. Sam stares into her tried begging eyes and eventually he complied and climbs off of her. (Name) grimaces as she sits up in bed, clutching the blanket around her naked body.

She slowly gets up, wrapping the blanket around her entire body to cover herself. "You don't have to do that, sweetheart. It's just me here." Sam said, with a smirk as he reaches to remove the blanket but (Name) batted his hand away.

"Stop." She mumbled and hobbles towards the bathroom. "You need any help in there?" Sam asked, seductively. "No thanks." (Name) replied and shut the door behind her without another word.

She limps over to the shower and turns it on. As she waits for the water to warm up, she looks over at the mirror, staring at her reflection for a couple seconds then looks away out of shame. She reaches her hand in the shower, checking the water.

Seeing it's at a good enough temperature, (Name) slowly let's the blanket drop and reveals multiple bruises on her body. She steps into the shower, feeling the water hit her body and hisses at how it felt on her bruises.

After a moment of just standing under the shower head, (Name) crumbles to the floor of the tub, resting her head on her knees and just letting the water wash over her like a personal rain cloud.

Outside the bathroom, the phone rings. Sam goes over and picks up his cellphone to answer it. "Hey." He greeted. "Hey. I'm about eight hours out of the Campbell Base." Dean said. "Uh, change of plans. I need you to meet me and (Name). We're in PA. Town called Easter." Sam said.

"What are you doing in Pennsylvania? And since when are you and (Name) hunting together again?" Dean asked. "We did a case like a day and a half ago and I caught a news of another one today. She agreed to stick around." Sam said. "You found another case already?" Dean asked, confused. "I like to work." Sam replied, bluntly.

"Apparently." Dean said. "Glad we hashed that out. Call me when you roll into town." Sam said and he hangs up. Dean stares at his phone. "Who died and made you boss?" He grumbled.

(Name's) P.O.V
Sam and I were dressed in our a suits, leaning against his car and reading some reports when Dean drives up in the Impala. He exits the car in the midst of a phone conversation, also wearing a suit. "Ben... I know you're lying. Because I lie professionally, that's how. Now tell your mom that you broke the damn thing and take it like a man. Okay? O-okay." He said and hangs up.

"Wow." Sam said. "What?" Dean asked. "You... molding the minds of tomorrow. Who knew?" Sam replied. "Yeah, tell me about it." Dean muttered, holding his hand out and Sam hands him the reports to read over.