Chapter-1: The Joining

It was like your every simple Friday night. People coming back from their offices, some going home to meet their families, other going out with friends for having some night fun. Some simply watching TV, while others getting drunk in a night club.

In Envy (see the picture above for context) just like any other club, people were getting drunk, dancing like anything and some making out in the far corner. Humans and werewolves getting mixed together, enjoying themselves. Yes, werewolves. You read it right. These extraordinary beings were now known to Humans. As they were just a myth, humans were shooked to the core and it took them a while to digest this, but eventually everyone came around, and now they all lived in harmony. Some werewolves found their mates in humans, and humans had no problem with it. There was no discrimination for werewolves and everyone was treated equally. 

But in this particular nightclub, there was a catch. A room, hiding from every being's eyes. A wall hiding every thing or should i say every activity that was going inside the room. 

Now ya'll must be thinking, what is different in this room, it looks like every other Vip room there is, but no, just like this potato authornim told you all, this room was hidden, for shady deals, big businessman or women doing dirty, cheating on...

Now ya'll must be thinking, what is different in this room, it looks like every other Vip room there is, but no, just like this potato authornim told you all, this room was hidden, for shady deals, big businessman or women doing dirty, cheating on their wives or husbands and particularly everything that a person might wanna hide from the outer world. And just like everyday, a meeting or more like auditions were taking place inside this particular room. Two handsome as hell men, sitting on the big sofa judging the people that were there for applying.

Now ya'll must be thinking that for what are they auditioning for?? Was there any singing TV show that was gonna take place. The answer is a bit fat NO. These people were auditioning for the Mafia. Yes, you read it right, THE MAFIA, and that too not any simple small mafia gang, they were applying for the biggest mafia in this world, The Jeon Mafia. And as ya'll must have guessed it, this mafia was ruled by none other than, The Jeon Jungkook, who is famous not just for being the Mafia King, but for also being the most desired person in this planet. Particularly because he was rich as fuckity fucking fuck fuck and also because he was a Trueblood Alpha. A trueblood alpha who is born only once every century. Now ya'll must have another doubt, that if he is so famous, the police might already know him, so why dont they catch him?? Because my sweetie, the police cant even touch the dirt of his shoes, catching him is out of their dreams. 

And now back to the hidden room, the two hot meals, sorry i mean the two hot men were sitting on the couch watching the people like hawks, who came for auditioning. None of them have catched the eyes of the two men yet. All of them, one by one are getting rejected and downgraded by none other than our sexy, cutie, lovely yet flirty mochi, The Park Jimin.

He was rejecting and degrading people as if they dont have any emotions, most of them even ended crying after how much Jimin insulted them

And just beside him, there was another tall dimple guys, who was sitting emotionless checking his watch again and again waiting for these auditions to end.

"WERE YOU DANCING OR JUST GRINDING ON THE POLE, HUH? IS THIS CALLED DANCING? I BET A 10 YEAR OLD CAN DO BETTER DANCE THAN YOU. WE WANT YOU TO SEDUCE PEOPLE, NOT BORE THEM OUT FROM THEIR FUCKING PEA SIZED BRAIN. NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU MYSELF." Jimin shouted on a girl, who had tears in her eyes. She was going to run out of the room, when she was stopped by a big bulky hand. A guard, more like a bouncer stopping her from going out. The girl looked at him with confused eyes. The bouncer touched her forehead and mumbled something. The girl became stiff for a moment, and started to walk out from the room as if she was hypnotised. And she was, the bouncer made her forget the meeting she just had with Jimin and Namjoon and made her hypnotised so that she forgets whatever happened in the room as soon as she steps out of the room. This happened with all the applicants that applied and were rejected. They are fucking Mafia, they cant take any risk, now can they?? (For those who are confused how the bouncer did that...perks of being under a trueblood...truebloods are born with some special powers that can be given to others..)

Now back to Jimin and Namjoon, they were fucking tired. They have been sitting in the room since past 4 hours and they weren't able to find a decent seducer for their gang. Jimin and 2-3 more people were the only seducers in their gang, and they urgently needed one more, as there was an important deal that was going to take place and every one of their seducer was busy in one or the other mission. Both of them gave up at this point and Jimin was now not even in a mood to shout at people. He tiredly slouched on the couch. He has been shouting at these fucking applicants since four long hours and he has a sore throat because of that. There were 5-6 applicants left and he didnt even had any expectations from them. All the people who were selected in the first and second round, they were sent on the basis from best to worst in front of Jimin and Namjoon, and if the best were so bad, imagine how bad will the worst ones be???

He was tiredly swaying his hand to the boy that just danced and asked him to get out. The boy hanged his head low and went away from the stage. Jimin was going to close his eyes, when he saw a pair of beautiful blue eyes, an ethereal boy and a sinful body. Jimin was start stucked for a moment there. The lady who was sending the applicants to the stage came to Jimin and Namjoon. She stopped in front of them and said, "He was selected as the best dancer in all the rounds, due to some issue he was not able to come early, which i was already informed about. He just came and is performing in front of you." Mrs.Lee said.

"I dont trust your choice anymore Mrs.Lee, the people you sent before were so bad, that i dont even have any expectation from him." He said tiredly.
"Give me a chance and you can see yourself" A voice echoed in the room. Jimin looked up at the ethereal boy and raised his eyebrow. "You think you can entertain me and hyung here who i say is more bored and tired than me, by your dance?" Jimin asked.

"I was not told that we are doing all this for entertainment purpose. I am a dancer, a seducer, not a prostitute. If you wanna get entertained many sluts and prostitutes are out there." The blue-eyes boy said.
"Hmm... I like your attitude and confidence, but i believe in action more. Let's do this, if you can impress me and hyung by your dance and none of our eyes leave you for a second... You're in."
"Or course, let's do this."

The blue-eyed boy went to the stage, held the pole and let his body control him now.

So here is the first chapter guys...How was the it??? Did ya'll like it.?? I hope you did.
This book will become more interesting after every chapter as the plot continues to unfold. And as said by someone whom i dont know "The fruit of patience is always sweeter" even though its not always true, but oh well, never mind. I just wanted to give you all a filler chapter.

Hope ya'll will comment and vote for this chapter. You will right?? 

See you all again....Bye my boragays...

Going Off~
~Luna