Chapter-11: Gucci??!!

Knock Knock.. I am finally backkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷

Third person POV

The driver dropped them at the Mall's gate while the bodyguards also got down and started to follow Jin, Taehyung and Jimin. Initially Namjoon was going to close off the whole mall to let his three cuties shop freely, but Jin denied so he let it be. The three of them roamed all around the mall, looking for the things they liked and also shopping here and there. Till now Jimin had purchased 2 diamond rings, 1 gold necklace, a customized Ferrari, 3 pairs of shoes and sandals and 3 pairs of shorts and 2 crop tops, while Jin had bought 2 jeans, 3 long shirts, 4 pairs of emerald and ruby earrings, a pair of heels and 1 pendant for himself and matching rings for Namjoon and himself.

They had also went to the arcade to play some games. They went bowling and also did the VR rollercoaster, though our tae's most favorite was the VR Gun battle (He scored a perfect score which eft Jin and Jimin speechless). But the main reason for their shopping was still left which was to buy clothes for tae. He had purchased few accessories here and there and a Samsung galaxy S9 tablet and a Samsung S23 and Zflip for himself (only Samsung in this house like Yoongi said), but the main reason they came here for was still to be fulfilled (Author cant relate with them cause she is broke as hell... I want the ZFLIPPP 😭😭😭😭).
He was glancing at stores when his gaze landed at a Gucci store.

"OMG, IS THAT GUCCI!! EOMMA, MINNIE LETS GO THERE!" Taehyung excitedly pointed towards the store and started to pull Jin and Jimin. They both laughed at his cute antics and followed him. They entered the store and Taehyung started to look through the clothes like a lil baby. Jin and Jimin had cute adoring smiles on their lips and they also started to look for some t-shirts and tops. 

Taehyung till now had selected a few clothes he wanted to try and called Jin and Jimin to rate his clothes. He tried the clothes he selected and look sexy, cute and beautiful as per the type of clothes he wore. Jin and Jimin had to absolutely agree that their baby was one hell of a beauty. They decided to buy all the clothes that Tae had selected. They also selected a few pairs of sneakers, heels and sandals for tae and gave them to the bodygaurds who carried them over to the counter when they they suddenly collided with a figure. They saw it was a boy who was looking at them with an annoyed look on his face. 

"Are you all blind? Cant you see where are you going?" He said rudely which resulted in the bodygaurds to be on alert and circle around the three.
Jin pushed the bodygaurds aside and looked at the boy.
"Look here you ugly bitch, you were the one who collided with us and caused my babies and me to waste our precious time, so either move your cakey ugly face away or the guys here know perfectly how to do that" Jin said while patting the bodygaurds shoulders.

The boy became a lil scared but he had an ego as long as a mountain so he kept a façade on his face. 
"Do you know who you are talking to right now? I am Song Daehyun's fiancée, Mafia King of Hongdae. So say sorry while I am being polite." The boy said to them.

Jin and Jimin laughed hysterically at that. Infact a chuckle also left Taehyung's mouth which caused the boy to divert his attention at him.
"What are you laughing at you ugly bi-" Before he could complete his sentence, two guns, one gold and one pink was on his head.
"Complete that sentence and you'll find the consequences of your words." Jimin said with a dangerous glint in his eyes. The boy was trembling and was very scared for his life. He had a realization that the three people in front of them were not someone he could mess with. He fell down on the floor and begged for mercy. Jin and Jimin put their guns down and stepped over him, pulling Taehyung along with them to buy the things they selected. They left the store after giving the bags to the bodygaurds and decided to eat something. But Taehyung missed the signal Jin and Jimin gave to the bodygaurds to take the boy from the store away to the basement. 

They decided to eat something light, because they wanted to have dinner with the other members, so they went with some Cheese Corndogs and Fishcakes. They took it for the go and sat in their car which was waiting for them at the mall's gate. They had to agree that the long hours of shopping and playing had worn them out and they couldn't wait to hit their bed.

⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⁷⟬⟭ ⟭⟬ ⁷

Hello my boragaysss !!!! 
This author of yours is finally backkkkkkkkk !!!!!
I am so sorry it took me ages to publish an update. It was my final year of high school and I am also preparing for college and the entrance exams and all so i was very busy and had no time. I'll try to update atleast once a week from now (No promises tho cause idk when i can get busy).

Lemme know your thoughts on the chapter~~
Pls pls pls pls vote and comment cause it motivates me a lot which will result in frequent updates for ya'll ~~
See ya'll soon~~

Going Off~~
~Luna