𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

Hey guys, I am glad with whatever came out of this story. Though I really wish I could have made it easier than it ended up being, but I am happy at the outcome.

Firstly, thank you for choosing this book to read. I didn't want to give an epilogue, but it was needed. And, this Author's Note is basically to make many thing's transparent.

°°
A big thanks to Katopark for helping me review and edit the book 😊
°°

1. What is Jaishi? What is Pirropi?

- The story of Unsee takes place in an imaginary world of Pirropi which is a constellation made of the four stars: Durai, Tewuni, Sangji and Jaishi. This imaginary magical world holds faes, gnomes, trolls and humans.

The four stars work on one emotion each, Happiness (Durai), grief (Tewuni), love (Sangji) and envy (Jaishi) respectively. The livings on those stars work on the notion of that very emotion.

2. Is this a love story?

- No, none of my stories are direct love stories. Unsee is more of self-love, fighting the worlds and themselves and finding the true meaning.
It gives importance to each emotion somehow and mainly focuses on how loss of love can end up being devastating.

(All my stories are angsty, sorry!)

3. Who is Hyon?

- He is the Almighty Geruin Fyi's son out of wedlock, left on the streets by his mother Geisha and taken up by the Sangjian mortal, Kwan.
I wanted to portray that love can change things, how a born Jaishian became a tutor of spreading love.

4. Why is Geisha a fae?

- My concept was a take on fallen angels, they too were once residing in the heaven until they were left alones, thrashed and thrown out.
Likewise, Geisha turned into a soul so envious due to the backstabbing by her love.

Anything else?

Drop down your questions and I will answer them all and add them up here!

- Inky