T H I R T E E N

N A O M I ' S P O V

"I'm sorry, Joshua. Am I disturbing you?" I ask him.

But instead of responding he didn't seem to hear the question, what was going on.

Let me try to call him on his real name.

"Hong Jisoo."

"Yes?"

What the?

"Am I disturbing you?" I ask him.

"No, you're not." He answered.

I sighed, if that's what he said. I had already informed them that I was going to work, as I was adjusting my shoelaces something hit me. I looked up and saw a man, he looked at me and of course I didn't know him.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's okay." I response.

"By the way, I'm Park Jimin." He introduce himself.

I think there's no need to introduce yourself in me.

But that's rude if I say that loud.

"I'm Naomi." I introduced myself too.

I don't need to say my surname, besides, there's nothing to tell it to him except for my name.

"See you around, I guess?" Jimin says.

I just nodded at what he said, then he leave after that. I took a taxi to get to the restaurant right away, while inside the taxi I picked up my phone. What am I looking at here no one is going to text me, but I was wrong.

Joshua texted me.

Joshua: black
Naomi : blue

Joshua: blackNaomi : blue

Be careful.

I couldn't reply because we had already arrived at the restaurant, I had already paid the driver, I had already put my phone in my bag and got out of the taxi.

"Oh, look who's here." Jackson says.

"Ah, so you won't let me work?" I ask him.

"Not like that." He answered.

"Let's start now." Lisa says.

We were already wearing the apron, we were about to start when someone came in.

"I'm sorry, I'm late! The traffic caught up with me." The guy said.

"Hwang Hyunjin right?" Yerin ask him.

"Yes, I'm Hwang Hyunjin." He introduce himself.

"I'm the one who recruited him here, since our costumer is always increasing." Jackson says.

"Okay then, let's start." Lisa says.

We have already started working, I know Hyunjin is not very good at serving but I taught him. When our costumer started to increase, we doubled our actions. And we were still struggling, when the afternoon came there were quite a few costumers.

"It's a bit tiring isn't it?" Hyunjin complains.

"This is life, but it's for our lives." I said.

He nodded, we went back to what we were doing. It's late and the costumers are increasing again, so we're in a hurry. But fortunately there weren't too many people when it was 9:00, so our manager decided that we would go home since the number of costumers increased earlier. We were even sent free food, drinks, and dessert included.

"Thank you very much, manager. We will do our best." Lisa says.

"I know, go home now, be careful on the road." Our manager says.

We left the restaurant, Yerin, Lisa, and Jackson left first. I was still looking for a taxi to take, I took a taxi when I saw it. When I got on board, I took my phone out of my bag and texted Joshua, because they might be hungry.

Naomi:
I'm going home right now.
And I bought some food that we'll eat.

Joshua:
Okay then, I'll tell your mom.
Take care.

I smiled at his reply, I put my phone back in the bag and took my wallet. I will take the money so that I can pay when we arrive, when we arrive I have already paid the driver and got out of the car. I entered the building and went to the elevator but I was preceded, who is this again?

"Oh, you're Naomi right? You're that girl that I bump right?" The guy asks.

I turned to him and saw the man who bumped into me, what's his name again?

"Y-yes, I'm the girl you bumped." I answered.

"You forgot my name?" He asks again.

I just nodded in response, it's tiring to speak and I don't talk much if I don't know him very well. But I don't know Joshua very well, why do I just talk when he's there? I couldn't wait any longer, so I just used the stairs.

I knew he wouldn't keep up because it wasn't obvious to him that he was used to using stairs, and I didn't want him to keep up.

When I got to the second floor I immediately went to the door of my apartment and opened the door, when I entered I saw Joshua busy on his phone.

When I got in I went straight to the kitchen, when I put the food on the counter I went to the kitchen. I saw Mama on the couch, and Joshua was looking at me.

"We went out earlier, she said she was hungry, so I let her eat." Joshua says.

I nodded at him, looked at him and wondered if he hadn't eaten yet.

"You have not eaten yet?" I ask him.

"I'm still waiting for you." He answered.

Suddenly my heart pounded, is this false hope? I just nodded at what he said, I went to the kitchen to prepare the food that our manager gave us.

"Your manager treats you?" Joshua asks.

"Yes, not just me." I answered.

He nodded, when I had finished putting down the plate, utensils, and glasses the two of us sat down.

"Why did you wait for me, you should have eaten first." I said.

"To eat with you." He response.

Not this again, my heart was beating so fast and loud, and I think it will come out of my ribcage.

"No need, Jisoo." I said.

He looked at me, was it because I called him by his real name?

"I'll just do this, I'll wait for you to come home so you can eat with me." He said.

I sighed, not because I didn't want him to eat at the same time but I was embarrassed. I’m not used to it, especially since I really eat alone. But I couldn't force him, so there was nothing I could do.

"I just really want to be with you, so I immediately agreed to come here." he said softly but I heard that.

"Because, I still want you and I don't know when I will act just to court you." He added.

He looked at me, I couldn't speak right away. I knew he wasn't joking, because it was obvious in his eyes that he was very serious.

Please, don't give me false hopes.