Chapter 13: Meeting My Stepbrother in New York City?!

It was nice to be warm, and we were flying to New York as I still felt like floating up to the sky like a plane. So good thinking, Silver, to buy these clothes; otherwise, I'll be freezing up in that previous dress.

I sigh dreamily and slowly open my eyes to look at his friendly close-up face as he looks down at my shocked face.

"Evening, Rose!" He slightly chuckles.

I start to stretch my bone and slowly look around to see the road as I see Empire State Building, a people's coward around sprawling Central Park and Broadway theatre. I looked down at the Statue of Liberty and I was shocked to realise that isn't a dream, and Silver slowly landed us down on the top of the Statue of Liberty's torch as gently as he could.

It's real! We're finally here; we're in New York City! Look at the view..! It's late September of my second year, and I miss my first exam at the University of Westminster, but I'm glad to be here with my crush or lover! We never speak of it again until I remember everything. I have a lot of questions in my mind! Like where did I see Silver? When did I say to him, "I like you"? And why did I feel this, excited but scared at the same time, whenever I turned to see him? And now, I know why I did feel like I'd been kissed by Silver with fifth kisses..!

The light also shines on the houses and buildings as it looks beautiful at night. I grasp the edge of this building and try to stand up when Silver gently lets me go.

"Wow! It's-" I pause as I turn around to see his up-close face, and I continue to say when I smile sweetly, turn into a frown, "-beautiful, thanks."

I stare into his blue-brown eyes, and he locks his gaze on my green eyes. He clears his throat when we turn away from our glance moments to see the view, and I look at my left side while he catches his left side as he stands in front of where I stand.

"Sorry! Sometimes I already forget what we were doing here, but-" I break the silence as I smile, and I continue when I turn my head to see him, "-don't worry about me; we should be worrying about my grandmothers!"

With that, Silver nodded and tightly grasped my waist while I held his neck the moment that I was a little shocked to see his action. We flew to land on the opposite ground from the Statue of Liberty islands to Brighton Beach, where no one saw him like superman or peter pan, and he slowly releases my waist after he nods to make sure I can stand.

"Right, since we don't have a house, I have a stepbrother who lives here, and we're going there." After I said that, I was about to walk toward the wrong way I had always known, and I continued while I pointed from Brighton Beach toward Adventurers Amusement Park, "Come on this way!"

Silver grasps my hood up and picks me up as he annoyingly smiles at me.

"That's the wrong way! You could go to an amusement park if you go this way..!" He corrects me and points to the right way as he sighs annoyance after continuing, "You should ask me that I could fly you to the mystery brother-" I cut his sentence to correct him, "Stepbrother."

But he ignores my sentence, and Silver gently drops me, "Whatever! It's a simple and safe way for me to get you."

"Well, aren't you tired?" I ask him, and he looks shocked while he shakes his head and looks angry.