Chapter 19: Blossom Household Had Gone Forever...!

Today was The Blossom's Traditional day for girls to enter a competition on 27th September 2013. I mean, I looked so beautiful with butterflies in my purple dress. So why was I sad at that time?

I stand there in shock to see Silver White with her as he enters the room; he's shocked to see me.

"Miss," Silver calls me as a 14-year-old me, and he turns away from my present face to see my younger self, and he continues, "We're ready for you, Miss Blossom."

What was he doing here? He has to be the connection between this house and us! Why was he here?

With that, he secretly glances at me, and I still stare at him as he tries to stretch his neck.

"We're here, aren't we, Rosanna?" Mary Blossom interrupts our staring moment and comes from my younger self as she stands up.

I was shocked to turn away from his face to see my younger self as she turned around to see me, but she didn't see me, and I looked back at Silver's busted face.

"Don't deny it, Silver White! We are here, aren't we?" Mary asks this question again, and I look back to see her in shock.

Wait! How did she know that I was here? Don't tell me, is she-

"-Burn my household?" Mary laughs, and she stops after she continues, "No, she did- No, I mean, you did it!"

Me? Did I do it?!

"We're about to have a party around 7 pm, and now we are, arriving at the perfect time! I say it's nice to meet you, but it's the opposite of what I say; we were friendly to know each other." Mary stats.

"I-I-I didn't do it, so what did you mean that's me who did it?" I questioned.

"No? Then you should see it..." She was about to walk toward me, but someone stopped her with its gentle tone, and we were frozen to hear it, "Rosanna Marie Blossom! Dear, where are you?"

It was Mum. It's nice to hear her voice after she died; I still remember her death.

Mary groans and sits down to go to my younger self's past position.

"What?!" I call back at the younger girl's voice, and I am sad simultaneously; I continue, "What is it, Mum? Butler Waston, what are you doing here?"

I didn't remember his name as all I remembered was I was supposed to be the princess, but the butlers were supposed to be surprised to see ladies or princesses.

"Go now!" I yell and shove my hand as such as I wave my hand to tell him to go.

I don't yell at him, but I would be embarrassed if I remembered him, as he saved me a lot.

"Yes, Miss!" Silver bows and look at my present self for a last time as I quickly turn away from my younger self to see him.

Silver looks so handsome! With his Quiff white hairstyle and his white suits, he's good-looking! But I don't get it; why did Silver risk it, being with my younger self a lot?