Chapter 21: I'll Be Alone! - Damian's POV

Oh, sure, it's good for you, Blossom girls! But, no, two Blossom girls have gone to heaven, and here I am, stuck in this living room! I want to stop them, but I can't do it to them because it's their decision. So, what are they doing, selling their souls to heaven..? But, know this, my dear Rosanna, Mary wants to come here and make a deal with me; she wants to break this contract..! So, I'm not sure why she wants to go here, but I know what else she wants to do, and she's such a nut to bring Rose's body to come here.

I quickly paced from the window to the door, and Micheal Morningstar was there to keep his eye on me as here we were in my living room.

Do you think I slept well? No, I have not slept, and I was so tired since we were here to discuss leaving Rose alone... Ever since one of my friends was gone because of Rose, I was trying to keep the angry look from my face and be a good demon. I've tried to escape this room many times but can't! Expect him; he can go in and out since he casts his spell on this door.

"Please, let me out! I promise to leave her alone and live all my life out there. Please!" I move down as my knee is on the floor, begging him to let me go.

I begged him, but he still said no, and I was stuck in here forever.

"But-" Micheal put his hand up to make my mouth shut and turned away from his New York magazine to see me while he interrupted my sentence, "No, but Damian. We made sure you wouldn't be silly around Rose. I gave you a chance, but now I don't give a shit about it again!"

He pauses as he still gives me an annoying look, and we stare at each other for a short time because he continues while he looks back at his magazine, "Damian, I made a deal with Mary Blossom, so tell me, I want to know what's your excuse with these Blossom girls?"

I don't want to talk about this, and he didn't seem like he was listening to what I said to him.

"Anyway, that's not important-" Michael interrupts my sentence, and I look at him like I want to kill him, but I can't while he says, "Yes, that's more important; in the meantime, she'll be coming to you anytime!"

"I don't want to talk about this, okay? Me and these girls... We argued, that's all!" I shouted when I realised, it was my boss and covered my hand to my mouth, but I didn't care who he was to me.

"Mmm, I don't know how or what to expect from your behaviour. How dare you shout at your boss, Michael Morningstar." Michael states his name when he slowly turns away from his magazine to see me, and he continues as he sees my annoying look, "Now, there's more to this," He states, then his usual tone turns into an angry tone with his question, "WHY DID YOU BRING THEM IIN HERE IN FIRST PLACE?! SO YOU WOULD WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM!"

Michael stands up and quickly approaches where I stand as he drops his magazine. I cringe, shocked at his action as he used his temper on me.

"We wouldn't be here if you stopped bothering them to be with you, but you wouldn't and didn't listen to your master's order. So I think that's all because of your loneliness!" I stay silent and keep staring at his face as he continues to shout, "IS THAT IT?!"

I flinch again and start to blab,

"That's right, I was lonely, and we argued about leaving so soon. First Blossom is Lisa, then Barbara-"

"Mary? I know this, but everything isn't making sense, so that you couldn't do it to them. Let them down here to be with you? No, you can't do to them! Now, I'm listening to you because you were about to tell me your story of these Blossoms. Why them? Why were they cursed? Is that in your contract?" He asks many questions.

"Alright! I will tell you. Listen carefully! As I said, I met them during the heaven test pretending to be you as I dragged them down to my hell room. Starting to make and treat them as my lover and enslaved person." I chuckle a little, and he gives me an uncomfortable glare to make me continue, "We should resolve this situation, but instead, we argue a lot, and then I realise that we were in this state because they have unfinished business, so I didn't know how and why would they come into Rose's body a minute later where she born."

"Oh, that's why I wasn't invited into the heaven test anymore instead of my brother, so let me get the point straight; you went there pretending to be me, right?" I nod at his question, and others' footsteps come toward where I stand while "Michael" continues, "Huh, actually, I knew this, but I want you to admit it..."

Michael's clothes burned into Lucifer's everyday clothes, and I was shocked to see him.

"Lucifer... How did you-" He interrupted me, "Come here? We cast the magic spell to keep you down in your room in case you come out of here and drag them here, but it's us. Is that right, Michael?"

After he called his name, he looks at out of my body to stare at the wall, and I turned around to see him. I was surprised when he stared behind me and stood there constantly.

"What the hell, boss?" I sip it at him.

"We make sure that they listen to this fuck pathetic fool, and here we go, you admit it to pretending to be me. Is that right, Dad?" I was ashamed to tell Lucifer, and here we go; I was expecting to punish.

Dad? No, you wouldn't let him come here, would you! can he just come here?

"Yes, that's right! Well, Drerthreroth, I'll punish you for staying low and never coming out until Lady Mary Blossom comes in, Drerthroroth Brulruth!" A familiar voice from Michael's phone: their father, God, talk to me.

I was about to say something to him and start to walk towards Michael's phone, but God interrupted me to shout back to me,

"That's the order!"

"I count on you, Silver White..." Lucifer whispered for me to hear that, and he started to walk towards where his brother stood.

I heard it! But it'll be too late for Rose to trust him. Fuck! I'll be here, and they tried to make me disappear!

"What are you saying, Lucifer?" I sipped at his face, and we stared at each other briefly.

"We leave this fool to you, Michael." Lucifer says and farewells us, "Bye, Brother, Drerthreroth, Dad!"

With that, he fades like a dim, white mist comes out and leaves Michael alone with me as we stare at each other. I looked down at the ground and thought sadly;

I felt sad for the first time and then... I'll be alone! I wouldn't be alone; I'm here with Michael Morningstar. I'll wait for you, Rosanna Marie Blossom, to come here with your great-grandmother, Mary Blossom! I don't need to warn you, Rose, so whatever Mary tells you something she needs, don't do it because she will lie, and you'll die! If you entered my room, you wouldn't return outside this world, and the same thing happened to Silver White. I wouldn't do it to you if I were Silver White, and I can't believe it, but I have no choice, do I? Sabrathan Angel, I trust you to do it correctly, and there's no right path to make it right..! I wish I could warn you, Sabrathan Angel, but I can't because my boss is here, so you have to make it right! How did I know his real name? I knew him when I was an angel. Damian Black is my fake name, and it's come from Mary Blossom; my real name is Drerthreroth Angel. When they found out I lied to them, they sent me to hell, and I became one of the demons, Drerthreroth Brulruth. So, I decided to change my name to Damian. It's easier to call me this fake name, and there is no way to make it come back to my thought. So yes, it's my real name, and it's a part of who I am...