Chapter 17: Lisa's Final Words?!

Previously on Remember Why I like him..!

"I know your real name because my mother told me about my great-great-grandmother, Mary..." As I was fifteen I started to stand up and walk toward Silver stand there I continued, "I want to know about you-"

He snapped his face around to see me, and I was scared to see his face but I could see how angry his face was.

*

"I won't give you a fifth kiss, and I know you plan to have it because you wanted to forget about this event, do you?" He asked at the end of a sentence when I was about to complain back, but I stopped and nodded with my sad face as he continued with a scoff, "Unbelievable! You knew this wouldn't work, but you'll forget about me if you kiss me. I'm sorry if your expectation is high..!"

After he said these words, I, a younger self, ran toward him and gave him a surprising kiss as we hit the wall. I was shocked to see us kiss each other and shook my head as I closed my eyes.

No, it can't be my fifth kiss..!

**

"Rose! I can't promise it! Do you know we're a dangerous couple? What if Damian Black found out about our relationship or friendship?"

"No, he won't, and I make sure he can't break our vows. So now, it's your turn to make a vow..!" I pick his pinkie finger up in the air.

I hope he won't do it to us and we are starting to like each other!

***

"I can make promises; I'll protect you, follow you everywhere, and ensure you're not hurt. I promise I'll never let you go or leave you alone!" He paused as I was happy to hear this, and he continued to question as he looked at me with a confused tone, "How about it? Satisfied?"

I nod with my happy face, and he chuckles a little as we unite our pinkies. We stare at each other for a long time, and James has broken our staring moment as he enters my room.

"I just want to see how she's doing, and your dad keeps asking me how you came here from London's mental place, so I lied to him, don't worry!" He pauses as he turns around to see Silver hinting to leave us alone for a few minutes.

"Oh, okay! Don't mind me, and I will take your breakfast-" I grabbed his hand to shock him when he stood up and was about to walk away then he smiled at me, "Remember what I said, I'll never leave you alone, so I'm not going anywhere."

I nod at once and blush at the same time so Silver smiles widely to see me. Silver nods after he takes my breakfast and walks out of my room.

Is that awkward to feel alone without Silver in this room?

"Anyway," James pauses as he looks back at me and puts the chair in front of me to sit, he continues to say, "I only spoke to your dad and we make a deal, while you are here-" he crossed his arm with his scared face, "You will need to grade it up and attend at New York University. There's more! You're lucky to be in the university; we need an answer right now. You have a right to make a choice and I respect it. If not, then you need a job. You can't take a gap year because, at the moment, you need to concentrate on studying or you need to take a job!"