3. An Uncle And A Complication.

" Jared, Elena is missing. You have me find her. "

I heard my mother saying to someone in the sitting room. As the door opens it makes a noise and my mother's head quickly to the door.

" Elena! "

She exclaims as she came to hug me. After her huge squeeze, I look at her and say,

" I'm not missing Mom I'm right here. "

She nods and looks at the man who was standing in the room. He looked just like dad.

" Elena this is your uncle Jared. He's your Dad's twin brother."

She explains as she saw my confusion.
As Mom said my uncle Jared came and it took a lot for me not to mistake him for Dad. They are both indeed identical. My Uncle also came with a complication. And guess you are wondering what that complication is. Well, it's a Lycan named Stefan. Stefan is my newly assigned bodyguard courtesy of my dearest uncle.

Ugh!

" Elena this is Stefan he'll be your bodyguard. "

Uncle Jared said without pause.

" My What?! Are you kidding me? "

I asked annoyed as hell.

" I'm not a little kid. "

I yelled looking to my mother for support, but she doesn't support me. Instead she said this,

" I agree with your uncle. "

After a long moment I sighed and said,

" Fine. "

And just like that I was screwed. Stefan has to be with me at all times which meant he has to come to school with me today and just the way he looks would make me and well him the centre of attention. Don't get me wrong he's nice on the eyes but insufferable as hell when it comes to protecting me. He shadowed my every move.