Random Stuff? New fanfic haha 😅 Pt.1

Hey guys✋, I uh got sudden motivation to write in here again, but this time I purposely write one of those typical y/n fanfic but with Aodp characters. Enjoy ig. (Also Hosuh is wearing the male uniform, I don't know if I had to specify that so🤷)
-

Chapter 1
Hosuh woke up in his room, opening his light blue orbs and putting his long silver hair into a messy bun. Hosuh let out a breath and got ready for his first day at school.
-
"Students, meet your new classmate Hosuh Lee." Everyone waved or said hi, all Hosuh did was wave at them with an anxious look. "H-h-h-h-h-hi" Hosuh stuttered and covered his flushed face.

"You can go sit next to Stephen, Stephen raise your hand so Hosuh knows where you are." And Stephen did just that, but he looked angry, mad at the new classmate Hosuh. Hosuh hurried to his seat and sat down, almost tripping over his own feet.

Class carried on and the class was dismissed when the bell rang. Most of the students left or talked with one another, that was when Stephen suddenly snatched Hosuh's backpack, before Hosuh could reach for it, he tripped over his own feet and fell on top of Stephen, making them both stare into each other's eyes. Stephen Pushed him off and looked away, "Don't get too close you loser." Stephen threw Hosuh's backpack onto the ground near Hosuh's feet and walked out the classroom.

Hosuh felt lovestruck, he stood in the classroom as everyone stared at the flustered male. Hosuh snapped out of his head and grabbed his backpack and flew out of the room. Flying through the halls, he was about to turn the corner until he realized he bumped into a broad tall male.

"Woah there, you alright?" Hosuh looked up and saw a blond tall broad male. "S-s-sorry, I should've watched where I was g-g-going." Hosuh felt his face go bright red as he meet eyes with the 6'2 male. "It's fine, really. The names Jay, and you are?" Jay asked. "O-oh m-m-my name is h-h-hosuh." Hosuh stuttered, not sure how to react to being so close to a really hot male.

"Your name is h-h-hosuh? That's weird but ok." Jay chuckled. "W-wait no, my name i-i-is Hosuh. Just Hosuh." Hosuh smiled and giggled a bit. "Haha alright then, H-h-hosuh." Jay's smile made Hosuh feel like he just saw an angel. That was when they heard the bell, the late bell ringing. "Oh crap, my streak!! I have to go, it was nice meeting you Hosuh!!" Jay placed a hand on his shoulder before rushing to his classroom. Hosuh stood stunned for a few seconds before running to his own classroom.

"Hosuh, you're late. And on your first day, go to detention." The teacher pointed out the door and Hosuh walked out. Hosuh looked around until he saw the detention room, there were a few students, but one caught his eye. Stephen was there, Hosuh didn't know he was smiling to himself until the teacher from inside spotted him and called him out.

The teacher sighed as he stood up and opened the door, "And what are you here for?" He asked. "O-o-oh uh I was l-l-late for c-c-class..." Hosuh looked down before the teacher let out a breath and let him in, "Damn Ms. Mime." He paused, "What's your name kid?" "H-h-hosuh." He squeaked out. "Ok Hosuh go sit down in one of the seats." The teacher closed the door and sat back down.

Hosuh chose a seat that was a few seats away from Stephen's. Stephen noticed Hosuh in there, "How did you get in here?" Stephen asked, "Didn't think you were a bad guy type." "O-oh I'm not, I-i-i-i-i-i-i was late for c-c-class..." Hosuh looked the other direction. "What are you in here fo-" "No talking in detention Hosuh, and you too Stephen." The teacher slammed his ruler onto his desk, making Hosuh jump and squeak.

They both stayed silent throughout the whole thing until they heard the teacher let the students leave the room. "Go already. I'm already tired of seeing your faces in here." They scurried out of the room and Hosuh went along his day like normal, and surprisedly enough, he didn't see Stephen around anymore. Which was strange but Hosuh didn't mind.
-
Hosuh was walking back home and saw a familiar green haired male ahead of him. "Daniel?" The green haired male turned and saw Hosuh was behind him. "Omg Hosuh??!!!" Daniel's eyes lit up and he squeezed Hosuh into a hug. "Hosuh, I missed you so much." "Hehe yeah... Me too!" Hosuh pulled away from the hug, "I would love to chat but I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow at school though." Hosuh waved, and walked of to his home.

Hosuh went into his room and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "Man what a long day." Hosuh flopped onto his bed and fell fast asleep.
-

I hate myself so much because of this, anyways I feel less drained but I may or may not continue this. Oh and it's going to be a choose your path story. I'll let y'all know when you can choose your route lol. See y'all later ig.

-Spoon