Daniel x Hosuh Part Dos?

~NoOne's POV~

Daniel turns around to face Hosuh. Hosuh opens his eyes to see Daniel staring into his. Hosuh gets flustered and said very quickly but quietly," H-hey Dan, W-what're you doing u-up?!" Daniel then said," What're you doing in the guest bedroom?" Hosuh stays quiet and doesn't know what to say.

Hosuh opens his mouth but no words come out. Hosuh suddenly gets dragged by Daniel hugging him tight and saying," I'm just kidding, if you wanted to sleep next to me, you could've asked!" Hosuh's shocked by Daniel's response, but doesn't complain. Hosuh hugs him back and they fall fast asleep.

~The Morning~

~Daniel's POV~

I wake up remembering Hosuh slept by my side. Over in my arms to see him hugging me tighter than he was the night before. 'He sure likes me a lot, huh?' I slowly squirm trying to break free from Hosuh's grasp. "Ngh~" Hosuh let out, making me blush. I stop squirming, looking down to see a small tent in Hosuh's shorts. I blush madly and I try to unwrap his arms around my waist. It was a success and I sit up on the bed. I sigh in relief and look back at Hosuh now hugging the pillow. I get up and go towards the door. As I open it, I look back at Hosuh sleepily drools on the pillow. I chuckle and go to the kitchen as I close the door behind me. I open the fridge and look for anything to eat. I grab the yogurt cup and a spoon. I sit on the couch and open the yogurt. As I take a bite of it I notice a small box in the corner on the living room. I set down the yogurt and spoon as I walk towards the box in the corner. I grab it, to realize it's kinda heavy, and there's a label on it," Don't open?" I read on the label. I get even more curious, but then I realize that's violating other people's property. I put it back down, walking back to my yogurt, getting hella curious about it. I decide to wait for Hosuh to wake up to ask him about it.

~Hosuh's POV~

As I open my eyes, I hear a sudden noise from outside my door. I look up at the door to see Daniel standing infront of the closed door. I hop out of bed as I give Daniel a hug for letting me 'sleep' with him. I look up at him and realize he doesn't have a face. His face was melting and his hands that were around me tightens it's grip. I start to suffocate as I hear a voice in the distant calling my name. His grip loosens enough for me to escape and run towards the voice calling for me. I hear it get louder as I- "HOSUH!" I open my eyes and realize my heavy breathing. I look over at Daniel, looking really worried. "Hosuh, are you okay?! You were moving around a lot!" Daniel yelled as he brings me to his embrace. "Daniel, I'm okay now. No need to be worried-" I stop as I hear soft sobs. "Daniel, are you crying?" "No.." 'It's cute he's denying it~' I thought. I softly chuckle. "Wipe those tears away Dan"

I place my hand on his cheek as I wipe away his small tears

I forgot this was in my draft, I'm so sorry you guys I thought I clicked on publish..