Random stuff? Gavin x Hosuh

~Hosuh's POV~
I open my eyes. I look around my room as I get up. I wipe my eyes and yawn. I walk toward the bathroom and I freshen up. I head downstairs as I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see Stephen and his little brother, Gavin. "Hey Stephen, hey Gavin." I said smiling softly. Gavin looked extra dressed for something, but I don't know what for. Stephen said," Hey Hosuh, I was just wondering if we could crash for a few days. I'll explain everything later." I sighed. " Fine, come in." I said while moving out the way for them to come in. I close the door after they come in and I turn around. I sit on the couch with them. " Explain." I said having a serious face. Stephen looked a little scared after I said that. Gavin opened his mouth but nothing came out of his mouth. I sighed and said," Stephen, explain why you guys couldn't go to Daniel's house." Stephen looked down and said," Well, you see.. Gavin was about to head out with his friends and I was trying to cook without a cookbook annnd Well, I burnt the house." I look at Gavin, then at Stephen. I slightly smile and I giggle a little bit. "Hey! What's so funny about almost burning down the house.." Stephen said. Gavin joined in with me and we both started to giggle. "Gavin! Your not supposed to be laughing!" Stephen yelled. Gavin said," It's just funny how you didn't want to use the cookbook even thought I told you to use it." I stopped giggling and said," Well, I only have one extra bedroom so, you to have to share the bed.. and room." Gavin said," Well, that's the biggest problem, Stephen moves a lot in his sleep so can I sleep with you Hosuh?" I blush a little and said," Uhm, I guess, if that's fine with you Stephen." Stephen crossed his arms and said," Fine.. As long as you both don't cuddle with each other." Me and Gavin look at each other with a bright red blush across our faces. Stephen said," Aw, you two are too cute. Y'all can't even take a joke." I got up with a slight blush on my face and said," I'll go get the room ready.." I left Gavin and Stephen downstairs hoping Gavin will keep him under control.

~Gavin's POV~

Hosuh left me and Stephen alone downstairs. I watch Hosuh walk upstairs. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around. " So, you like Hosuh?" I flinch as I move back. " Stephen, don't scare me like that! And yea, I do like Hosuh." Stephen looked at me and stared blankly. I blush a little and push his face back. Stephen looked at me and said," Go cuddle with him then, I won't stop you." I smile softly and I say," Thank you Stephen." Stephen gets up and goes to the kitchen. I then remember what happened at our house and I quickly follow him saying," Stephen, don't burn anything!"

~Time Skip to them about to sleep~(Cause I'm lazy)

~NoOne's POV~

Hosuh, Stephen, and Gavin are sitting on the couch, chilling while they are watching the news. Stephen yawns and says," Welp, I'm heading to bed. See you two tomorrow." Stephen starts walking upstairs and says," Wait, where is the extra room, it's been a while since I've been here." Hosuh gets up and says," Oh yea, I'll show you." Before Hosuh could reach the stairs, Stephen said," You know what, I'll find it myself." Stephen smiles as he looks at Gavin. Gavin smiles back. Hosuh said," You sure Stephen? You get lost easily, remember that time at Kroge-" Stephen said," I'm fine, and don't bring that up. I can find my way around here." Stephen disappears into Hosuh's hallway and Hosuh and Gavin are alone together. Hosuh and Gavin get quiet after Stephen let and it gets really awkward. Hosuh turns and sits next to Gavin. Gavin slightly blushes of how close they are sitting next to each other. Hosuh then said," So, what were you and Stephen doing while I was getting the room ready?" Gavin blushes a little and said," Well, we were talking about if I like..you...." Hosuh blushes a lot," Oh uh, Wow. Uhm, Do you like.. me?" Gavin looks down at the floor and looks at Hosuh after a few seconds. "Yea...." Gavin mumbled. "Hmm?" Hosuh hummed not clearly hearing Gavin. "I like you okay!" Gavin pouted Hosuh flinched at Gavin's suddenly pout. Hosuh giggles and said," I like you too Gavin." Gavin blushes as he looks at Hosuh and decides what he's going to do. Gavin leans on Hosuh causing him to flinch a little. Gavin places his right hand on Hosuh's right cheek. Hosuh blushes a lot more than before. Gavin then places his lips on Hosuh's. Hosuh gets surprised but quickly sinks into the deep kiss. Hosuh slightly opens his mouth for Gavin to put in his tongue. Gavin does so and inserted his tongue into Hosuh's mouth. Hosuh warp his arms around Gavin's neck. They both release each other when they desperately needed air. A string of saliva connected both of their lips. Hosuh realizes what happened and blushed madly. Gavin giggles and said," Hosuh, will you.. be my boyfriend?" Hosuh blushes bright red and says," Yes, I will be your boyfriend Gavin." Gavin kisses Hosuh again. "Get a room you two. Also Hosuh, you were right, I got lost." Yelled Stephen from the top of the stairs. Hosuh and Gavin separate from each other, blushing bright red. "Let's get to bed, Gavin. I also got to show Stephen his room." Hosuh said smiling at Gavin. Gavin smiles and nods as he gets of Hosuh and follows him upstairs. Hosuh passed some of his oversized clothes to sleep in. Hosuh and Gavin get into their room after Hosuh showed Stephen to his room. Hosuh passed some oversized clothes to Gavin as they enter Hosuh's room. Gavin goes to the bathroom to change. Hosuh changes inside the room. Stephen comes out from the doorway and said," Where are you going with all that cake?" Hosuh flinched and said," What the heck Stephen?! Didn't I close the door?" Stephen said," Yea, you closed the door. Not locked it. Don't worry I won't try anything." Hosuh said," Just get out Stephen." Hosuh sighed. Stephen walked out," Wow, Harsh." Hosuh put on his shirt and closed the door. Gavin comes in a few seconds later. Gavin sees Hosuh already lying in bed with his hair out. Gavin goes under the covers and lies next to Hosuh. Hosuh turns his body around and hugs Gavin from behind. Gavin gets flustered. Gavin slowly turns around and hugs Hosuh back. They cuddle and fall asleep.

Best story I probably ever made! UwU