Kama Sutra

Fuck you Wattpad for deleting this in the first place.

Average_fangirl joshs_franklin this is for you, my loves ❤️

Tw: the sexiest damn story Wattpad has to offer. Grab the holy water. (Like extreme sex)

This is the remake of "pining and penitence"
********************************************

He opens the door as quietly as possible, hoping to surprise her because she's not expecting him for another couple of hours. They haven't seen each other in almost two weeks; he's been away on business trips left and right, trying to get clients for the company he's in the process of building, and she's been stuck in Salt Lake.

They've been dating for a little less than a year and they don't officially live together even though he's practically always at her place whenever he's not away. They figure they'll just pull the trigger when he gets back and stays for a lengthier time. She had given him his own key three months ago to make things easier and he's taking full advantage of this as he excitedly sneaks to the bedroom.

He pauses just outside the door to set his bag down and is about to enter when he hears her voice from the other side. He stills and listens, curious about who she's talking to and why she's still awake because it's after midnight.

"Yeah, I told my moms that Ricky and I would be there for dinner on Friday" he hears, her voice slightly muffled through the door.

He quickly figures out that she must be talking to Kourtney and he's about to interrupt, his hand on the doorknob, when she speaks again.

"Hey, Kourt..." she says, her voice hesitant. "Can I talk to you about something kind of... personal?"

He freezes.

He knows what he's doing is wrong, he shouldn't be eavesdropping, but he just can't resist and he slowly brings his head forward, pressing his ear to the door.

"So, you know how Ricky and I have been dating for almost a year?" she asks.

He raises his eyebrows. So it's about him. Interesting.

"And you know I love him and that he's pretty much the best thing that's ever happened to me and everything but... how do I tell him nicely that our, um, sex life kind of... sucks?"

His jaw drops, cheeks immediately flushing in embarrassment and shock. He thinks he kind of maybe wants to crawl into a hole and die but she continues to speak and of course he can't help but keep listening.

"He's just so... gentle all the time." he hears her say, her tone sounding... displeased?

"And he's so nice and he always wants to put me first, which is sweet. But how I tell him it's not what I want?"

What the hell is so wrong with that?

He thought he was thoughtful and tender, and he always tried his best to make her feel cared for.

"And oh my god, this is embarrassing," she continues. "But I've faked almost every orgasm I've ever had with him." So yeah, he most definitely wants to crawl into a corner and never come out.

She makes an annoyed sound. "I love him so much, but I don't know how to tell him that I just want him to just down right fuck me. And it's been almost a year, so now I'm really scared to ruin what we have."

His eyes nearly pop out of his head when he hears her swear, because she's always so nice and sweet and dorky and happy and he can count on one hand the times he's heard her curse. But he'd be lying if he said it wasn't the hottest thing he's ever heard.