My Drinking Buddy (Beidou x GN!Reader)

You coughed, feeling yourself gag at the thought of another shot. "C-Captain Beidou, I really think we've had enough to drink today..."

"Seriously?" She laughed, throwing her head back. "Don't tell me you're such a lightweight, Y/N!"

"I didn't say that," you reasoned, "I'm just saying that drinking too much isn't healthy for the mind or body! I suggest that we–"

Beidou looped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you into her side. "Man, I wish Ningguang was here to share a drink with us right now! You're no fun, buddy!"

"Ningguang is busy," you said blankly. You scoffed, turning to the side. Sometimes you wonder how someone could drink so much. You hated the scent of alcohol. It even made you want to gag. The taste itself was horrendous as well.

"Yeah, yeah," she took another sip out of her glass jug of rice wine. "I'm not dumb. Ha, ha...! I wonder how the ships are holding up without their beloved captain!"

"Captain Beidou," you tried again, inching away from her, only to be pulled back, "I believe that you are drunk you–"

"I AM SOBER!" She declared, jumping onto a table. "LOOK AT ME, Y/N! I AM 100% SOBER!"

At that you sighed, lowering her head.

"Woah...woah, Y/N~" Beidou slurred, walking around in a circle rather shakily.

Afraid that she would lose her balance, you slowly got up and walked over below her, just in case she decided to fall over.

"Is it just me...or do you look," she sat down on the counter, leaning back onto her hands, "especially stunning tonight?" Beidou gave you a sloppy smirk, reaching up to wipe her mouth with her wrist.

You deadpanned, shaking your head. "Again, Captain Beidou. I suggest that we make a leave towards your–"

"Y/N!" Beidou wailed, leaning forward and pressing her face into the crook of your neck. You could feel her breath against your skin, which made you tense up unexpectedly. "How come I just realized you were just as eye-catching as treasure just now! I'VE STRUCK GOLD! I'VE STRUCK GOLD!"

You inched away, but she had put her full weight on you, acting as dead weight at the moment.

Beidou laughed deliriously, bringing a hand to your waist, trailing it up your torso. "Hehe..." she closed her eyes, pressing her flushed cheek against your chest. Her hand eventually reached your jaw, her finger lingering against your earlobe.

You took her wrist, closing your eyes in annoyance. "Please, Captain. Stop–"

"Jesus, why're you being so boring, Y/N?" Beidou asked, speaking slowly. She placed her other hand on the bottom of your chin, tilting your head back. "Mm...such a pretty little thing..."

Clearing your throat, you whipped your head away, only to have your face grabbed and turned back to the captain. You could see the corner of her lips turn up in a smirk, and a sly, cunning gaze entering her eyes.

"Wouldn't it be fun...having a treasure like you with me tonight?" She parted her lips, pressing her forehead against yours, letting out a hot breath. "Hm~"

Shaking your head, clearing yourself out of your daze, you pushed her away by the shoulders. "You, drunkards..." you muttered, turning around to leave, "always saying the most inappropriate of things!"