Well Then, Terrify Me (Wriothesely x GN!Reader)

Wriothesely college AU brainrot = imagining this man on a Yamaha R3 (why? cuz it looks hot as fawk) or a Kawasaki (imagine him on a ducati ngh) OR EVEN IN HIS BLACK MCLAREN IN A BLACK LEATHER JACKET WAITING FOR YOU TO HOP ON (also, he definitely listens to Chase Atlantic cuz i do so he better cuz my taste is elite duhhhh /hj)

When I tell you this man is SO FINE OMFG HGHNNNN- I'd let him do it raw horizontally, vertically, perpendicular to the x and y axis, on the vertical and horizontal asymptote, parabolically, exponentially, linear, on y=mx+b, on SAH-CAH-TOA, on f(x)=4, on g(x)=4.5[f(x)], on the inverse function of- 

you get what I mean, right- 

also do you ever just get this random wrio main in your world who randomly starts buying you welkin here and there? just me or-

WARNINGS!: Wriothesely's described with a few derogatory terms throughout the whole thing, slight harassment and alcohol use (nothing to do with you and rizzley both of you are our sober kings and queens and everything in between), use of the nickname pretty in the end. Only once. 

~ ~ ~

Wriothesely. Honestly, you wouldn't know what to think of this guy. You were just as lost as any other person on the campus when it came to this. Most people called him a womanizer. A manwhore, even. Of course, these were all rumours. You knew that people were always the type to pick and poke at people from how they look. You couldn't say that those names wasn't your first impression on him as well. You decided that it was best if you kept your pretty little nose out of all this business. It seemed like the most correct thing to do if you didn't want to become one of his little side quests.

What you would describe as a perfect night after an exam was rather...contrary to what your friend would want to do. Being the amazing, sweet friend you were, you decided to indulge her at least the smallest bit. Here you were now, sitting at the counter at a bar, a can of soda in hand as you sipped at it tentatively. 

Really, the night after an exam was already tiring enough for you. You had to start packing your things, cleaning up your dorm to leave university for the holidays. It's been a while since you've returned, and you knew that your family missed you. And you dearly missed them. You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath in attempt to loosen up your shoulders. You expected the scent of alcohol and sweat. It was inevitable in a place like this. 

"Well, you look pissed." A voice chuckled from your side. 

Unimpressed, you turned, almost flinching when you realized who it was. Wriothesely. Really? In a place like this? This was the last place you wanted to run into someone with the worst rumours surrounding him. 

"Not even a hi, huh?" He sighed, turning away to look at the bartenders working away. 

You looked at him for a second. He seemed sober. Maybe even more sober than you were, considering that you haven't had anything to drink at all, if it makes sense. He almost blended in perfectly with his surroundings right now. Dark hair and intense, ice cold eyes, and an unkempt, aggressive air that seemed to surround him. He was still in his clothes for school, a dress shirt that fit tightly, around his built figure. He'd discarded his tie, collar lose around his neck. He reached down to roll his sleeves up his forearms. 

"If you're gonna stare, at least tell me what you're staring at. I've got many things on me to stare at, you know?" He glanced at you playfully from the corner of his eyes. "So scared of me that you've frozen in place?"