51- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖐

DANTE

DANTE

We all sat in Liam's living room the atmosphere quiet and tense. I could feel my body shake rapidly as I recall the piercing scream I heard from my sister a girl I genuinely believe is much stronger than me. I don't want to imagine what made her scream like that.

We could tell Scarlette's friends already knew about her disappearance by how shaken they were when we first arrived. Now we just needed more info but everyone was too lost in their own thoughts to formulate any of the right words.

We knew we had to act quickly but not blindly no matter how much we wanted to go rescue Scarlette it was simply impossible without any type of plan.

Hell we didn't even know where she even was. The tracking of that phone call was still underway even our most trusted and skilled men were already getting tired every lead we got was a dead end.

I'm sick of this shit I just want my sister back.

"So I know we're all still in a state of shock but we need answers right now, so everybody share what you know we came here for a reason you all are the closest to our sorellina please", Flavio says pleading his voice cracking slightly.

"Ok...um so this is really happening", Jadelyn says in disbelief clearing her throat.

I see Luca's gaze lingering on her a hint of recognition and something else In his eyes.

"So all got some text messages from her before we noticed she was missing", a girl who I assumed was Kiera said speaking up.

Our ears were definitely open now. Everyone quickly shifting their attention to the girl speaking.

Her eyes rapidly blink nervously now aware of the 6 pairs of eyes staring her down.

"But we found out it wasn't scarlette's texts but actually Isa-", Alex says quickly.

"Huh who's Isa?", Xavier asks.

I remember Scarlette telling me something about a girl named Isa she never seemed enthusiastic or happy whenever even slightly mentioning her.

"Yeah that chick that Scarlette hated", I added on.

My brothers stared at me for a while and I could see the sadness in their eyes the fact that I'm the only one that knows about her actual personal life has to be another reminder of how much they had previously fucked up.

"Anyways don't freak out when I say this but Isa is not who we thought she was. She had been hanging with us slightly for the past weeks I swear we had no idea-", Alex starts again before getting cut off by Liam.

"Just tell us who the DAMN girl is and what she has to do with our sisters situation right now", Chris yells startling everyone.

"Well this girl kidnapped Scarlette", Kiera says quickly.