Chapter✨2✨

Both girls are now sitting in Kim's house apparently these rings were sent to them from the God of all gods to stop the upcoming events in the first but for now they were trying to figure out how to work these rings.

The color the rings are determined to tell its powers. Like the red rings power is fire and sunlight and for the blue ring it's power will be ice and water these rings will be the grater good for the universe and for the earth.

Kim: alright so these rings will determine what powers we got but we have to master them now for the upcoming future.

Dale: well since we have a brain of 210 and  209 IQ we could drop out of collage and learn both school and the power of their rings with out any trouble.

Kim: true that is a great idea

So after they come to that conclusion they email the school and told the they will not be attending for a few years. Plus the school knows that these girls are the smartest in the school. Once that was finish they decided that the should figure out how to use their rings.

Kim and Dale were in the kitchen make something to eat Kim was fill a glass of water when the glass started to feel warm. Kim look at Dale who was frozen in her spot.

Dale: Kim I think you should let go off the glass before it breaks.

Kim: well ok but why

"Because you are evaporating the water" Dale said Kim look at the glass and immediately put the glass down, Dale was about to turn on the pipe but the water was already running but the thing is the handle to turn on the pipe was off. "Wow I can use water without touching it amazing", Dale said.

" well back to the main point cool down the glass", Kim said Dale then proceeded to cool the glass down. So after that happened the went to the woods to find their hidden lake where they come for a nice swim.

So they came to the lake and practice using their rings throughout this training Dale feelings towards Kim grew but she didn't say anything and continue to ignore those feelings and concentrate on their training.

For the past few months Dale and Kim mastered their power and had known how to hid it from people and Dales' feelings grew stronger towards Kim but she never said anything. On the other hand Kim has also developed some feelings for Dale and doesn't know how to deal with it.

It has been a few months and they are now in December their power was also strong enough for whatever is coming in the future of 2001, both Kim and Dale grew taller and more beautiful they both are now 21 and 22 year old.

But the thing is their feelings towards each other was still growing but neither of them wanted to tell the other how they feel. It was a nice morning Kim was reading a book call the " Dead Prophecy ", by Clarke Wage. While Dale was make water float in the air.

But the piece didn't last long.

543 words