Chapter ✨5✨

( No ones pov )

Dale are you ok, you have been staring at nothing since I got down here with was ten minutes ago, Kim said as she watched Dale just sit there and stare.

Dale: you know Kim life like this is worth living for but you see my sister Mary thought otherwise, she just live like life is a game.

Kim: Dale pls I understand you Kyle was the same but he was smart in some way but the point is that you need to eat and train plus the next battle is on Friday we have six more days to get ready.

Dale looked at Kim and said "you know you are the first friend I have had who cares about me", saying that Dale went to her room to get ready for today's training and breakfast." What will I do with you Dale", Kim said as she finished make breakfast.

✨Magical Time Skip By Kim's Butterfly Cake✨

During training Kim and Dale have been kicking, stabbing, punching and hitting the training dummies with all their strength. Next the move onto their power training. ( I for sure know that if I was with Kim and Dale I would cry).

"Kim you think that this battle will be easy like the last two battles they multiply 2", Dale said as she hit a dummy with fire " tbh I don't think so but we will get through it," Kim said as she blasted a dummy with water.

"Also I have found a book about our powers and the owners of those powers", Kim said as she was sitting on the stone nearby.Dale looked at her shocked but let her continue what she was saying" Also there are two more power holders like me and you the live in Canada so some traveling we have to do", Kim said.

"Also the fourth battle is in Canada", Kim said, Dale just nodded her head and continue to train while Kim was doing some normal fighting combat with the use of a tree.After training both girls head in side to take a shower and to get ready for their departure after the third battle.

363 Words✨