Chapter ✨6✨

It was the day of the battle and to say Dale and Kim were nervous would be an understatement and that they were totally fine. "Kim do you think that this battle will be easy?, Dale said as she was fixing her hair into a bun," Well to be honest I don't think so but we can try and not to let our guard down ok, "Kim said as she finished zipping up her long black boots.

Both girls were ready to battle and was very determined to win. Kim looked ahead other from the trees to see sixty alien enemies guarding a blue gem that they need to activate stage three of their powers.

"Dale there are sixty by the gem when we go down there we have to throw a smoke grenade to take them out. Kim said as she was talking to  Dale from a black hidden ear peace. " ok target is in sight get ready to throw the grenades down", Dale said.

After Dale said that Kim threw five smoke grenades down there and as she threw them they exploded once they hit the ground. Both Kim and Dale jumped down from the trees and started to assassinate everyone there. ( if you are wondering how they are seeing they have one smoke detector glasses.)

After that and the smoke cleared  away all Dale and Kim could see was blood and dead bodies everywhere and the gem was safely in its barrier on touched. Dale went over to the barrier and lifted the glass box off of it and took the gem back to their base.

"well that was one easy battle but I need sleep," Kim said barely awake Dale just hum and went to put the gem in a safe place. Kim entered her room and took a bath and put on he night wear and face planted herself onto her bed and instantly fell asleep.

Dale came into her room after eating and taking a bath to just sit on her bed and read "Nights Brightest Star". After reading Dale set down the book and went to sleep. It was the Next day and both girls were in a hurry to catch their flight to Canada to meet the next two element holders.

380 Words