❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?❞

Katherine's POV:

I pushed open my castle gates and asked for my advisors. The cats sat in a row, looking at me weirdly. "She- she kissed me- and I kissed her. Would that make us..uhm-...dating?" I asked the cats, and threw the book for them to write in.

Well, Lady Katherine, I believe you need to ask out the other person for it to be official.

I looked at the note written, and sighed slumping back into my throne. "I don't think I have the courage to face her. What if-"

The cats stole the book back. She wouldn't have kissed you if she didn't feel the same, Lady Katherine.

"You know what? I'm gonna ask for Scott. Yes, Scott. He'll know what to do! After all- he's dating or pining over Jimmy. Wait- or is it Jimmy that's doing the pining?"

Lady Katherine- just ask her on a picnic.

"Or I could do that." I mumbled, and then nodded. "I'll er- do that. Arrange a... date with her." I ordered. The cats nodded, and dismissed themselves.

I was nervous. What was I going to wear? I could wear a yellow plaid top, with a white skirt. And a flower crown. Yellow is her color. I suppose that'll do. I threw on the outfit, and waited outside of my gates for the gnome.

She appeared in a lovely white Lacey dress. She had on... the flower crown I gave her. "Ah, you look lovely, Shrub." I smiled. She nodded, and I took her hand. "Come come, much to discuss."

"Is this about the festival- I get it if you wanna take it slow-"

"Shubble, we'll talk about that. Later. I have er- a question in mind."

"A question?"

"Yes, Shrub. A question."

"Why does it involve me?"

"Because it does?" I replied, and we finally reached the area I had some of the advisors set up. I had done some things. Like the food, I was great at baking, the flowers around it, scenery, and such.

"So, the question?"

"Overgrown, you're persistent. Let's relax a little."

"Fine." She huffed. I could tell it was bothering her, but I needed some time to come up with how I'd ask it.

Oh, Shrub, how-

No. Too dramatic. We sat there, in silence. "I... Uhm, don't know how to go about this. You put my heart in knots.... Uh-"

Overgrown, what now?

"I-"

"YES!" She blurted out, then turned red. "I mean yes- to what you were gonna say- which was if I would be your er- lover."

"Thank you for answering. That quickly." I laughed, and the tension died down.

"Of course. Now, who are we telling?"

"Not Scott." I stated, before giggling. "Kidding."

"I suppose I could tell Joey- or Gem."

"Yes! We can tell them. That all?"

"I suppose so." She smiled.

AN: Sorry it was short, and took so long to get out. I've been busy with moving, and going out of state to visit family- just straight up hectic. And the end of the school year. So, yeah.