chapter six

if you see me making minor improvements to these chapters, no you don't.

it was the next day, and louis had been on his way to visit harry at work, just like he'd said he would.

the petite 16 year old skipped happily down the pavement, blocking out the noisy corruption of busy, rushhour traffic that had occurred beside him.

before leaving his home, he decided on making the senior a delicious, homemade lunch just in case he hadn't eaten beforehand and louis knew that his breaks weren't until hours later after he would clock in, so he'd have just the right amount of time to make it for him.

he placed all of harry' lunch inside of a large, paper bag and in permanent marker, wrote:

'made with all my love and dedication. <3'

inside of the bag was a turkey and ham hoagie - made just the way harry liked it - , a bag of crisps, a variety of different fruits cut into the shape of mini hearts, and with a bottle of water.

louis had a satisfied smile on his lips, knowing that harry would absolutely love everything he'd made for him.

he'd gotten used to making harry lunches by now but didn't mind it one bit because if he could make the older boy homemade lunches instead of having him eat junk and fast-food 24/7, then he would gladly make them for harry anytime.

eventually, louis had found himself at harry' job — their local town' motor shop — and hesitantly walked inside.

he looked around with a tiny frown forming on his face when he couldn't find where harry was and felt himself growing with anxiousness since the garage had been filled with a ton of muscular men who were sweaty and stained with grease from all of the cars that they'd been working on. most of their eyes had been focused on louis' small figure ever since the teen walked through, and it only made louis feel more nervous.

he tried to look for a receptionist or anyone that he could talk to, to try and help him find harry and felt relief go through him when he saw a middle aged man, sitting at a desk inside of a nearby office.

with wobbly knees, he carefully made his way over to the office and tried to ignore the loud wolf whistles that were thrown his way as he did so. with flustered cheeks and shaky hands, he made a fist and gently knocked it on the closed door.

it soon opened up, only to reveal the man who had an annoyed yet curious expression on his face.

"what do you want, kid?" he asked, gruffly.

louis shakily fixed his glasses and held onto to harry' lunch tighter, "e-erm..." he stuttered on his words, nervously. "m'looking f-for one of your workers, s-sir? is harry styles here b-by any chance?"

he hoped the tall man would say yes because he needed to see harry immediately.

"yeah, he's around here somewhere. gimme' a sec," the man grunted, walking off a bit to find him. "yo, styles! you've got a kid here for you!"

louis furrowed his eyebrows at the man' nonchalant way of speaking, but kept quiet. as he waited for harry' arrival, he couldn't help but peak over at the other workers who still hadn't taken their eyes off of him, flushing hard and looking away quickly when one of them winked at him.

he just wished that harry would hurry up already.

soon enough, harry stood up from working on a broken down motorcycle and louis nearly lost it when he saw the handsome senior, dressed in a plain white tank top that fit perfectly around his muscles and showed off his inked skin, along with a pair of regular jeans that were stained with random spots of black grease.