➳ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

☙ ☽ ♥ ☾ ❧

You let out a groan as your back hit the ground for what seemed like the twentieth time in the last hour

"Oh, come on, you can do better than that!" Cassian chuckled, holding out his hand to help you up.

You shot him a glare but couldn't deny the fact that he was right. Usually, you could at least put up a challenge, but today you found yourself distracted.

Halfway through the training, Cassian had decided to forgo his shirt entirely and ever since then. You couldn't peel your eyes away from his sweat-slicked skin and the hard, sculpted muscles that shifted with his every movement.

A small huff slipped past my lips as you accepted his hand. His palm was warm and so much bigger than yours. You could feel the rough callouses from his years of training against your softer skin. He barely even had to use any strength to pull you back up to your feet, and your mind flashed to other, much more pleasurable, ways he could use his strength on you.

"Am I distracting you?" Cassian asked, his grin growing wider.

"No," You snapped despite the redness of your cheeks. "Don't flatter yourself too much."

Cassian just let out a low chuckle. "Then let's try again."

Asshole. You thought to yourself because you knew that he knew exactly what he was doing to you.

You bit back a sly smirk when you thought of an idea to get his cocky ass back.

The two of you got back into your fighting stance, and at Cassian's nod, you began. It didn't take long for Cassian to once again take you down, but this time you were prepared and surprised him when you reached out a grabbed him. Yanking his large frame forward, bring him down as well.

Cassian's eyes widened as his mind quickly caught up to what you'd done, and in a move so fast it took you a second to reorient yourself, he had flipped the two of you around so you would land on top of him, instead of being crushed by him.

"That was a stupid move," He breathed.

You just grinned, placing your hands on his broad chest. "Does this mean I win?"

His eyes narrowed at your gesture, and suspicion began seeking into his hazel eyes. "That was cheating."

You shrugged, making sure to purposely shift your hips as you did. "I think this means I won."