➳ 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒

☙ ☽ ♥ ☾ ❧

Rhysand had been working, it had been hours since you last saw him, and the need for him only grew by the minute until finally, you couldn't help it as you got up to find your busy mate

It didn't take long since the first place you checked was his office, and there he was, sitting behind his giant oak desk, stacks and stacks of parchments surrounding him.

He greeted you with a tired smile. "One more hour," He said.

A small sigh slipped past your lips as you nodded and took a seat across from him. The only sound that could be heard was his quill scratching against the paper. Frustration began to slowly grow inside of you, but that frustration also had your thoughts wandering.

Just what would it be like to be taken across his desk? For your mate to push your chest against the cool wood before taking you roughly from behind, pounding in—

"Y/n..." Rhysand growled warningly.

You blink at him innocently, "Hm?"

"Stop it," He ordered.

You fought back the smirk, maintaining the clueless expression, "Stop what?"

His eyes narrowed, knowing exactly what you were doing. He could scent your desire, and your thoughts were all but yelled through the bond the two of you shared.

His fingers tightened on the quill as he tried to get back to work. Azriel would be coming by to pick up the documents, and he needed to get them done.

You let yourself behave for a few minutes, and it was only when you saw Rhysand begin to relax a little did you start to imagine yourself sitting atop the desk right in front of him. How you would slowly hike up your dress to give your mate an unabashed view of yourself before letting your fingers dip into your wetness and move up to slowly circle your cl—

Rhysand slammed his quill down onto the desk, and before you could even blink, he was in front of you, hauling you up to stand before him. He loomed above you, his face a mix between desire and frustration.

"You just couldn't help yourself," He growled. "You're just so needy that you couldn't wait until I was finished."

A whimper slipped past your lips, and you tried to step forward and wrap your arms around him. You wanted to feel every inch of his body. To taste him, but before you could, his powers stopped you in your tracks.

"You don't get to touch me right now, my darling mate," He crooned coldly. "Bend over the desk, hands on top."

His powers let you go, but you didn't move, making him narrow his eyes.