➳ 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

☙ ☽ ♥ ☾ ❧

His amber eyes swirled like liquid fire

His amber eyes swirled like liquid fire. Emotions, he so desperately tried to hide flashed through them. Ever since you've met Eris, you could always read him like an open book—no matter how hard he tried to hide—and today was no different.

"What happened?" You questioned softly, quietly padding towards him. You placed a soft kiss against his bare back before wrapping your arms around him.

His skin was hot, a sign that his powers were close to the surface. Your eyes met through the mirror and she could see the pain in them.

"I hate him," Eris whispered. Words he would never dare utter to anyone else.

"I know," You whispered back. You hated Beron, too. The man was as vile as could be. Pitting son against son, abusing his wife, mistreating his subjects.

For years Eris planned to kill him and finally their plan was in motion but some days they wished they could just sneak into Beron's room and slit his throat while he slumbered.

"Soon," You told Eris, giving the middle of his back another kiss. Eris let out a shuddering breath, clenching his eyes shut.

After a moment he turned and gazed down on you. "I talked to Rhysand, he agreed to let you stay in the Night Court in secret until we get rid of Beron."

Your eyes widened. This was the first you were hearing of this and you shook your head vehemently. "No. No, I'm not leaving you."

Eris grabbed your face in between his palms, desperation shining in his eyes. "It's too dangerous for you to stay. If my father finds out what I've planned, he will kill you to punish me." He leaned down to rest his forehead against yours, "I can't lose you."

Before you could object his lips came down upon your own swallowing up any protest you had. You melted.

He expertly took control of the kiss, his tongue swiping between the seem of your lips and you automatically opened up for him. Your hands dug into his shoulders desperately trying to hold yourself up as you felt your knees weaken.

His strong arm banded around your waist pulling you flush against his body before a small growl slipped past his lips as he pulled away an inch.

"You're wearing too much."

Your previous conversation was far from over but you were willing to wait to finish it. Despite, what Eris thought he could get away with, ordering you around—inside the bedroom excluded—wasn't one of them.

Instead, you focused on the heat of the moment. A coy smile playing at your lips. "Then why don't you do something about it."

Eris' eyes darkened at your taunt, and his amber eyes grew dark for an entirely different reason than anger. You let out a sharp gasp as the room suddenly lit up as heat licked your skin. Just as quick as it came, it was gone and it took you a second to realize what your mate had just done. He burned your dress.

"You know I actually liked that dre—" You went to pout but was cut off by his lips once again slamming down on yours.

"Shut up," He breathed, pinching your hardened nipple. "I will buy you a thousand more dresses, just to burn it all off. Over," His grip tightened forcing you to moan. "and over, again."

"Eris, please," You pleaded. Your thighs slick with your arousal.

His finger slid down between your bodies before groaning as he felt how wet you were. "Is that all for me?"

"Who else?" You huffed, trying to grind your hips against his hand in an act of desperation. You just needed some friction but he pulled away causing you to whine.

He tutted, "Patience pet."

You glared but kept your mouth shut and body still as Eris resumed his ministrations. His touch so gentle that it was driving you crazy with need. You could feel your clit throbbing and aching for more but the damn bastard kept his torturous pace.

It wasn't until you were ready to break down into tears and beg him to give you more did he finally pull away making you whine but it didn't last long as he pulled you into his lap. His hard length pressing right where you wanted him.

"You want more?" He whispered against your lips. "Then take it. Fuck yourself on my cock and make yourself cum for me."

You sank down onto his hot length. The two of you groaning at the feel of each other.no matter how many times you had him, he still managed to fill up every inch of you making you feel utterly full.

Ever so slowly you rose up, stopping just until his tip was inside of you before slamming back down.

Eris let out a low moan, his hands tightening on your waist. "That's it. Take your pleasure."

You wanted to tease him as he teased you but he felt too good and soon you found yourself picking up the pace, doing exactly what he said and chasing your release but no matter how fast or how hard you tucked yourself in him, that sweet release kept slipping from your grasp.

Eris smirked and your realized he knew exactly what he was doing. "What is it baby? Do you need me to help you find that release? Beg for me baby."

And you did. You begged him until he grabbed your hips and began fucking you relentlessly from beneath and all you could do is toss your head back in utter pleasure.

One hand came between your bodies and his fingers began rubbing at your clit and that was all you needed before you were coming apart on his cock.

Eris following you over the edge only a few seconds later.

Your body shook with pleasure and he slowed gently fucking you through your orgasm until you finally relaxed against him.

"We still need to finish our conversation," You said, your voice thick with exhaustion.

"Sleep baby," He murmured. "We'll talk tomorrow."