chapter 3

Y/n POV

I wake as I feel someone poking my side but to my surprise we are again at some unknown different place and the one that was poking me was Kai.

Slowly everyone started to wake up but the thing is that we are the only one in there I think cause it's so dark in this room and I can't see anything.

"Guys? Where are wee?" I asked them

" If we know where are we then do you think we will me still here in this unknown place?" Replied this rude kid yeonjun

"It's all yours fault! Only if you haven't pull my hair then we would have not been here" said the one who was the culprit

" Oh hello Mister For your kind information it was you who mess with me first"

"Shut up you all!?" Soobin growl at us

Oh bunny is angry -_-

"Is the drama finish?"

We heard an unknown voice spoke to us.

" So if it's already finish then let me introduce myself"

Suddenly all the lights.... Umm can we even called it light cause it's a lantern but whatever both give us light so all of a sudden all the lights of room were on.

We were still surrounded with More than 20 guards and that one man who was speaking before.

He has a dress up like kings and he has that one big scar on his right eyes. And he have that white like Suger skin.

He was giving me a mysterious yet dangerous aura.

He slowly get up from this throne and wake towards us

Soobin POV

That man stand Infront of me while
Giving me death glare as if he was to kill me.

My all angry from before disappear after meeting his eyes. He was Studying my face.

With lil courage I asked him " who are you? Are you the one who brought us here?"

He look at others first before looking back at me and smirk a lil which I notice it.

" So before my introduced guards out from here... So I guess you must be the leader of this pack?"

" Yes I am the leader now answer me first"

He chuckled at my respond. "Hum brave enough now I know why they choose you as a leader of this pack and now let me finally introduce myself"

"So I'm Min Yoongi the great the king of this kingdom and the most powerful alpha of the every pack that exist in my territory including you"

Since when did I am the alpha I thought I was a human not a werewolf.

I intensely stare at his eye just in case he was pranking but instead of getting the answer of my thought I was respond with the change of this eye color that was black before and now blood red.

I move backwards as soon as I saw that.

Y/n POV

I saw soobin moving backward as they where staring at each other but I saw something that made me shock as well.

That man name Yoongi eyes color changed from black to red for a split sec.

Now I know why he was backing off. I rush to his side and stand Infront of that man.

"Don't you dare to hurt him! Stay away from us!"

"Oh So Luna is here to save her alpha huh?"

He move a lil far from us and called someone.

"Lord Jackson lead them to their room " it was that same man from before

"Yes your highness"

"Please follow me"

All of us follow that red uniform man, what was he name again oh yeah Lord Jackson.

He lead us to a room where there was six bed in there. Three on one corner and three on the other side.

The room has that old traditional korean design.

" I will leave now you may sleep after having dinner. The maid will later bring it to you all here and if you wanna fresh up there is the bathroom and for more clothes that is inside the bathroom on the corner and I request you all to try not to run away"
______________________________________

-End of the Chapter 3-

Thank you for reading♡
Borahae💜