Chapter 6

Taehyun POV

After beomgyu and Kai part away from us, we all were out side the tent preparing for bonfire.

Suddenly a gusts of wind came from nowhere and we heard some moment inside our tent.

We all looked at ourselves.

"Guys... What was that?" Asked Y/n

"How are you supposed to know? You know you are really stupid" said Yeonjun hyung

Not again....

"Shut-"

"Guys just stop and let's go check it"

"finally for the first time soobin hyung has said something right" soobin hyung just glare at me before moving toward the tent.

We all tail behind him. As soon as we get inside we were meet with a new place which was too big to be considered being inside a small tent.

"Woah.. what is this?" Said Y/n

"Don't know " replied Yeonjun hyung

We all were too amazed to even notice a man sitting on the chair Infront of us.

We were only able to notice him once he clap this hands and clear his throat.

"Woah...so handsome....." I heard Y/n whispered.

Huh? I am more handsome than him... Ahh.. maybe as much as handsome as he?

"Welcome to my shop" he said in his deep like ocean voice.

"Shop?" Said soobin

"Umm hum.."

"Come and sit on chairs"

We look at our faces and talk with our expressions as to go or not.

"Don't be scared I won't bite you"

After taking a long breath we finally went and sat Infront of him in circle.

"So I know how you all are but guess you don't know who I am?"

Even if I feel like we all want to asked the same question about how did he know us but choose to keep quiet.

"I'm The great Magician and Tarot card Reader Kim Taehyung"

He said before starting shuffling the cards and throw each cards Infront of us smoothly

How?

"How?" "wow" "How?" I heard from my side.

"Please place your right hand on top of it"

"But why?" I asked

"I can feel like your 'Two' friends are in danger, Don't you wanna save them?"

"Stop you are lying" said Yeonjun hyung

"You don't believe me?"

"Why should we? You are just a stranger"

"I can understand you but to prove myself right, let's see a glimp of them, shall we?"

He cast some spell before touching a crystal ball.

"HYUNG!" Kai was going to fall on the hole which we don't know what inside of it and how deep it is.

"KAI!?" Please Beomgyu save him...

But because we can see what happen, the crystal became clear as before.

"Why!?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you stop it?"

"Oh boy It was the future"

"Future?"

"You know we can change the future if we know what is going to happen if we do something or not?"

"What are you trying to say?" Asked Y/n

"I'm trying to say that I am giving you a chance again, put your right palm on the top of the card if you want to save them"

"Okay okay we will do it but promise us that you will save them" said Soobin hyung

"But hyung-"

"Taehyun we have to do it so please let's do it... At least for them..."

'sigh'

"Fine"

As soon as I put my palm on it I feel a sudden force pulling me before everything went blank.

"Please be safe everyone....."

"Oh boy they will be but for now take a rest and be ready for your journey" said Taehyung before disappearing.
______________________________________

-End of the Chapter 5-

Update will be keep posting as soon as I have time. Bye for now.

Thank you for reading♡
Borahae💜

Published: Mar 6/23/Monday