Chapter 8

Soobin POV

'Knock! Knock!'

"Mmmm, mom let me sleep for a while"

"Your majesty"

"Who majesty?"

"Your majesty??"

"I said who majesty???"

"Your majesty wake up" that was the last thing I heard before everything became silent.

"I think he is still sleeping"

"Yah! Let him sleep"

Who are they. It take me a whole 3 mins to realize that I wasn't in my room nor on my bed but someone's else.

"Ahhh!?"

"Your majesty?!" I heard from outside the room

"I-"

"Shhhhhh" I heard someone whispered besides me.

I saw man wearing all black. He kinda have intimidating  facial features and gives me intimidating aura.

But why does it looks Soo familiar?? But where have I seen his face? I can't really remember due to my current situation.

I was too lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize that I was dozing off for so many minutes untill I heard him clear his throat, bringing me back to the world.

'clear throat'

"I think he was just dreaming"

"I think so too let's go because king gets angry for disturbing his sleep"

"Yeah let's go"

I heard some murmuring from outside but couldn't hear it properly.

" Would you please give me some attention too, soobin-shi??"

"Oh- ah- yeah?" I can notice that he was done with me.

" You might be wondering why you are here, aren't you?"

"Yeah?"

"So I'm namjoon and I'm here because I'm assigned to make you complete your mission"

"Mission? What mission?"

"So listen carefully, you are given 2 days and within these two days, you have to find the miraculous ball"

" What? What is that?"

" It's the key for you to go back to your world, it holds a very powerful power. It is inside this castle, you have to find it and come back here in this room"

" Once you are here with it, stand Infront of that far mirror. The door to escape from here will be opened for you"

"Okay but what does it looks like?"

"This" he said before point his stick towards the air Infront of us.

I saw, slowly a image was forming.

"The miraculous ball looks like this"

"Okay I will try my best to find it"

"But"

"But?"

"But it's not that easy to keep it safe"

"What do you mean?"

"Once you found it,you have been given limited amount of time and within that time; you have to bring it here and bring it pass the door that will appear"

"And that is not the only thing"

"Huh?"

"Someone will try to take it from you but you have to save it and bring it safely"

Someone...? But who?

"Did you understand?" He asked me with a straight face.

"Yes I do" after I said that I saw his face relax a bit.

"Good and I hope you will be able to succeed it. Best of luck, I have to go now"

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"What if I need you or I need to ask you something, what will I do?"

" Just remember me"

" Just remember you?"

"Yeah as simple as that, just remember me" he smiled before he completely disappear leaving me in this unknown place with a mission.
______________________________________

-End of the Chapter 8-

Hope I haven't disappointed you till now..

Thank you for reading♡
Borahae💜

Published: Mar 07/23/Tuesday