Chapter 7

Taehyun POV

As soon as I opened my eyes, Infront me was a huge door.

It was very massive and beautiful but only problem was that, fires were surrounding it yet the door was perfectly fine.

By seeing that I closely move towards it to clarify it either it's real or fake.

"DON'T if you want love your life" I heard someone said from behind me.

Behind me was a man having as same getup as the magician, who was he? Oh yeah Kim Taehyung.

He will pay for it if something happens to anyone.

"Oh boy, worry about yourself right now and no one else"

"I-wh-"

"No I can't read minds, I guess it by your expressions"

" Okay let's end it here, I'm a grim reaper Hoseok and the door Infront of you, is the door to Human world"

"And right now you are in hell"

"But why am I here?"

"Mission"

"What?" I asked

"You are here for a mission"

" What mission?"

"I will tell you once the count down is started"

"Huh?-!"

'sound of Loud clock clicking'

"What was that?"

"So let's start"

"You are given 48 hrs to save at least 7 souls from earth who are unfortunately going to die, even if it's not on their fate"

" If you get fully succeeded on doing it, then you are your friends can get back to your world"

"Does all my friends have these missions?"

"Yes they do"

"Do we all have to succeed in our mission? To go back?"

"Ofc you have too" he said while smiling brightly

"But what if one of us can't?"

After I said this I saw some change in this expressions but he composed it.

"Then"

"Then??"

"Then you all will be stuck with us as a immortal being untill we found someone else, more capable one" he said with a serious face

"What? What do you-"

'sound of Loud clock clicking'

"Your time is up, bye. Best of luck for your journey"

"But-I" I saw that the door was slowly getting open and I was being pull inside it by an unknown force

"Oh and if you need any help or me then just Remember my name in your heart and I will be there" he said before slowly disappearing

"But- Wai- waittt!" That was the last thing that I was able to speak before I was fully pulled inside the door by an unknown force.
______________________________________

-End of the Chapter 5-

Hope you like it♡

Thank you for reading♡
Borahae💜

Published: Mar 07/23/Tuesday