Chapter 3

Kaeya was on his way to his office. An overwhelming feeling was taking over him. He knew this feeling well. It was lust. But he had never felt this lustful before. He could always control it. "It's not like I drunk much. It was only a glass."

He was lost in thought that he didn't even notice. He was standing in front of Albedo's lab. He froze and then the door opened.

-Oh!... Kaeya. I was about to leave. Is there something you need?

-...Did sucrose leave?...

He was breathing heavily. He could barely hold it in.

-Yes. See already...

Before he could finish the sentence, Kaeya was already stepping into the lab. As if it was only natural, he grabbed Albedo's head from the back pushing him closer. It was a passionate deep kiss.
Albedo trying pushing him back, but he couldn't. Kaeya was holding him tight with one arm wrapped around his waist.

Kaeya's mind only had Albedo in it now. He had finally given into his lust. He couldn't hold back anymore. They went in a little further and Kaeya closed the door behind them. They were kissing for about 5 minutes until Kaeya finally let go of albedos face, only to start attacking his neck and chest, slowly taking off Albedo's clothes. Albedo's heart was raising as he could feel himself getting lost in the Captain's touch.

-Kae...ya.... Wait...

But Kaeya couldn't even hear him.

The next morning, they were both passed out on the lab's small couch. After a long and unforgettable night.
Kaeya was holding albedo tight even in his sleep.

Albedo opened his eyes. It was late in the morning. He was tired and his body was aching all over, making it hard to get up. But he was warm. He raised his head only to Kaeya's sleeping face.

"He looks so beautiful. Wait...! What...? Kaeya...?!"

He was in sock as the memories of last night came rushing in, he got up and looked around. He could see the clothes on the lab floor. He slowly picked them up and got dressed. Albedo could see the marks on his skin, every inch of him was covered in bite marks and hickies as if to mark territory. But Albedo didn't really seem to mind that.

"Does he do this with them too?"

His heart felt heavy but he didn't know why. He turned around and quickly covered Kaeya with a spare blanket.

"He must have been tired. He hasn't been sleeping well lately. He was too busy, and yet he always made time to come to the lab."

-You idiot.

(In case it's not clear, albedo is calling Kaeya and idiot.
And i just want you to know it was weird writing this but i liked it. Im not sure if i can do it but i will try to spice it up more for you. Anyway thank you for reading this i love you all and please dont hesitate to text me if you ever need me. Until next time me sweeties😘😘)