Chapter 5

Kaeya finally opened his eyes. His head was hurting and his back was aching. He had waken up with the strong sensation of someone watching him and he could hear small and soft foot steps coming closer.

-Mr. Albedo, Captain Kaeya is waking up.

Sucrose was paying close attention to the Captain in order to insure his safety. It was her experiment he drank after all.

Albedo turned to look. He left what he was doing and he came closer to the half-awake captain. He looked dizzy as he tried to get up.

-Kaeya, can you hear me? How are you feeling?

-My head hurts, but I'm alright. It's probably just a hangover.

Kaeya said, still very confused as he couldn't recall last night. He raised his head to look at the young alchemist. When their eyes met, Kaeya remembered the lustfull face Albedo made when the captain held him, along with the sweet sounds he made. His eyes looked like little stars lighting up Kaeya's dark world and last night was only fule for the fire that had started long ago in the Captain's heart. He was left speechless. In all these years Kaeya had been yearning for the talented alchemist he had never imagined Albedo would be so... stunning.

And of course Sucrose was keeping notes with even the smallest details of Kaeyas behavior. She even wrote all of the words that came out of his mouth.

Albedo raised his hand to touch Kaeya's forehead but the Captain was still to shocked to react.

-You have a fever. Other than that, you're perfectly fine. Go home and rest for the day. I will inform Master Jean of your absence.

Albedo left the room before Kaeya could say anything. Soon after the Kaeya left the lab without a word. It seemed as if he had completely forgotten adout Sucrose's presence and maybe he had, but just a little. Sucrose didn't mind it, instead she took some more notes and immediately started studying them.

On the other hand, Kaeya was still spacing out. He was now on his room laying on his bed, trying to process what had happened. Someone had talked to him on his way ther but he couldn't even begin to think of answering, let alone having a conversation.

Hundreds of thoughts were on his head. Most of which were oddly dramatic with little too no logic.

"How will i ever see him again?"
"He'll never wish to speak with me after this."
"What if he hates me?!"
"What if i get accused of rape ?"
"He never gave me his consent, so i did rape him "
"He hates me "
"I cant live with this "
"I dont deserve him"
"He is perfection itself and i used him when he was weak."
"I am despicable"

Yes, very dramatic indeed. He was in state of shock and was panicking so hard that he couldn't take a moment to realize that Albedo was in fact strong enough to stop Kaeya at any given moment, if he truly wished to.

Rather than feeling forced to do this Albedo was more intrested to know the reason why he couldn't bring himself to stop Kaeya. He wanted to understand why he felt so lost with Kaeya's every touch and why he started to crave it. He had so many questions to answer but first he needed to go see Jean.

( i woke up in the middle of the night and then i got bored so i made this. I hope you all like it. Please tell me your thoughts. I was also thinking of writing an extra chapter about that night but i feel like it will turn out weird. Anyway have a nice day and remember you are always loved 😻)