💜 Forbidden Tendencies :: Vicious Bee x Riley Bee 💜

HELLOO!!

Okay so, it's time to officially anger the bee swarm fandom with this one. 😈

Vicious : 8'3
Riley : 5'9
(Yes those are their heights)

this was a request from: Acorn_the_robloxian 😈

enjoy 😈

____

"This meeting was called today to discuss the fact that Demon Bee won't stop coming over to the blue's side and ruining my flowers!" Bucko slammed his hands against the table, causing everyone to look up at him. "So therefore, RILEY. Tell your so called,, underworldly Demon Bee to stop coming and wrecking our flowers!"

"Listen, I hear you loud and clear. But, that's on xem if xey wanna go over to your side." Riley says, before yawning.

"Yes but Demon Bee isn't supposed to be over there, Riley." Buoyant says, looking at him then Bucko. "This is the whole point of the meeting. I can't tell if you're paying attention or not whatsoever." Buoyant says, looking now at Riley, who was sat in between Frosty and Fire Bee.

"I'm listening tho." Riley answered back.

Riley looked up, then around, just for a split second, seeing Vicious was staring right at him. He knew he wasn't seeing things.

At first, Riley glanced back, supposedly seeing if Vicious was still staring at him. He looked up at him again, seeing him wink. Riley's face flushed red, as in the background, debating was happening. It's like Vicious made him zone out.

"RILEY!? RILEY—" Bucko shouts.

"WHAT— Oh. I'm sorry." Riley snapped out of it, looking at Bucko who was infuriated.

"May I be excused?" Vicious would say, getting up.

"Yes. Yes you may." Bucko sighed.

"I'm sorry, I will be right back." Riley says, walking off to where Vicious is going.

"Why were you staring at me for half of the meeting!?"

"I just think you looked cute." Vicious winked once more. Riley blushed hardly.

"You made me get caught off guard! You're like a charm. I swear.." Riley says, Vicious raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?~" Vicious looked at him. "You think I'm a charm?~" He says, getting on one of his knees before pinching the sides of Riley's cheeks. He made Riley stare right into his blue eyes.

"Yes! I do. Now leave me alone." Riley says as he tried to un-loosen from Vicious' grip.

"Listen.. I've been thinking about you all day~" Vicious purred.

"Oh, have you?~" Riley played along, looking and the man who was on his knee. He reached exactly up to his face.

"Mhm." Vicious hummed. He would looked down at Riley's lips, then looked up at him. "Can I?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes you can." Riley says, as Vicious pressed his lips against the other males lips.

Riley closed his eyes, before falling into the kiss even more. That was until he felt Vicious biting on his lower lip, presumably asking for an entry. Riley slightly opened his mouth, feeling the other males tongue push in. The way Vicious' tongue intertwined with his own turned him on even more. This gave Riley the opportunity to sit down against his knee; to therefore start grinding against it. Vicious pulled back from the kiss, looking at Riley.

"Oh~ you're such a fucking whore~ it's enjoyable seeing the leader of the red bees look like this~" Vicious giggled upon those words, getting up. Then, picking Riley up with him too. Now, Vicious pinned Riley to the wall, who was panting and out of breath due to how long they were kissing. He moved off some of Riley's blazer, exposing some of his collar bone. Proceeding to mark some kisses among it. This made Riley look away, blushing as he covered his mouth, preventing any moans from slipping out.