💜 Pay you with anything :: Precise Bee x Photon Bee 💜

I'm having a heathers the musical brainrot 🗣

Requested by the best, one and only : CyberC00kie ONCE MORE!!

enjoy!

Precise : 6'3
Photon : 6'8

______

Photon and Precise never have a conversation. Most of the time it wouldn't even last a minute. They both were pretty distant with one-another.

"Precise. I need you to do me a favor." Riley asks him.

"Hm? What."

"I need a red extract. I know you have one. Could you kindly lend it over to me?" Riley asks Precise, kindly.

"I'll check, I don't think I have anymore." Precise got up, walking away from Riley. "If I don't come back, then I don't have it."

"Alright!"

Precise walked off to his room, opening the door which then he would search the compartments of his drawers.

"Shit.. dude where is my last red extract at.." Precise would mumble. He was pissed off.

"Is there anything you need help with?" Spicy asks Precise.

"No... it's all good. I swear. I'm just searching for something I knew I had." Precise says, looking up at Spicy afterwards.

"Alright,," Spicy says, before walking off. "Just call me if you need anything." Spicy says; walking out of sight.

Precise would sigh, before practically following Spicy at least a meter away.

This is where he'd go ask Tabby, a long time friend of his to see if she has some red extracts.

a little bit more later ::

"Hey Tabby! How have you been..?" Precise sat beside Tabby, Tabby smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just sitting here, waiting for Photon to come around. How about you? How have you've been?" Tabby asks in curiosity.

"I'm good, I just need to ask you something."

"I'm all ears." Tabby says.

"Do you have any red extracts?" Precise asks.

"I don't actually. But you know who had red extracts? Photon."

"I rarely talk to him." Precise says, looking at Tabby.

"I mean.. this can finally be your chance at talking to him!" Tabby smiled.

"Tell Photon im going to visit him."

"Okay!" She grabbed her phone out, putting Photon on speed dial.

"ALRIGHT! THANK YOU TABBY!" Precise started to run off.

At Photon's place !! :: PRECISES' POV

I knocked on his door. Expecting him to come and answer quickly. Well,, I was right.

"Heya Precise." Photon removed a towel from his head, letting his hair loose. His abs were free. I couldn't help but stare. "I know I know, Tabby called me, come in." Photon offered me to come inside. So I did.

"So.. you needed red extract, correct?" Photon asks, before looking inside a bin.

"Yes actually. It's for Riley. He needs it." I responded to him, grinning.

"Ohh, ha. For mr leader eyy'? Does he make you get red extract for him?" Photon asks once more.

"Most of the time.. not really." I respond to him, before he looked at me.

"Hey uh.. I need a payment for helping you out." I blushed upon hearing those words.

"Like?" I ask. He looked at me, then down at his pants.

"I accept items, cash, head, sex. I don't care what you give me. As long as if it's on my list, it counts." He says, I blushed even more.

"So uh.." I say, embarrassed. "So let's say coincidentally.. I don't have any of my items on me,, and we might not possibly see eachother eye to eye again." I say, fiddling my fingers with one another.

"Okay." Photon smirked beneath his glasses. "You're on your knees right? Or I'm fucking you?" Photon smirked after those words once more.

"I'm down." I would say, before getting on my knees. Before proceeding to tug down on his pants. His yellow neon boxers showed. This was before I swiftly removed his boxers, his dick sprung out automatically. His face grew red.

"I didn't think you would actually do it..." Photon blushed, before looking down at the male who was on his knees.

"I don't mind.." I say, before giving small kisses to the sides of his erect member. I proceeded to work my way back up to the tip, leaving small little licks upon it. I can tell I was tensing him up. He shuddered as I pumped his dick slowly. The way I made my eyes automatically meet with his.

"Quit your teasing... Please~ Let's get this over with, I have things to do.." Photon would move his head back as I licked upon the slit. My hands gripped both sides of his waists, before I started to slowly take in some in my mouth.

I made small little groans, before I started to move my head a bit. If I did go anymore down, I would've gagged on his entire dick. But, then I suddenly felt his hand get a grip onto my hair. I practically panicked. This is where I clenched my fists, before he started moving my head back and forth.

"God... Fuck yes~ Precise~" He'd call out my name. This when he started to thrust his hips forward. Causing his member to go even more deeper into my mouth. Almost hitting the back of my throat. "I will literally fuck that pretty face if yours so hard~" Photon looked down at me, covering his mouth.

I didn't mind any degrading comments from Photon. The only thing I wanted was to get this red extract, and get out.

"So... Hhhf..~ Close~" Photon whimpered, before getting another good grip onto my hair and smashing my head onto his whole length. I almost choked, thank lord my gag reflex wasn't acting up.

I could feel his dick twitching, his hands became shaky. I'm too sure he was close to finishing.

"Ah~ AH!~" Photon shouted as he came inside of my mouth. The way it instantly shot down my mouth. His back arched, as he moaned in pure bliss.

I pulled back, coughing loudly.

"G-Goddamn!" I shouted at him, he giggled. I licked up some semen that slipped through the side of my mouth. But hey, at least I got free red extract. I got up from my knees, I felt wobbly for a split second.

"Thank you, Precise. You can leave now if you'd please." Photon says, pointing towards the door.

"But hey. I wish I could hang out with you and Tabby but Riley has me running errands! Bye now!" I said, running out the door.

NO ONES POV :: RED HQ

Precise barged in through the doors of the Red HQ, seeing Riley turn around quickly.

"Pant... I got... pant... the red extract!" Precise shouted between pants, he had been running this whole time.

"Oh. You've got the red extract. Thank you, Precise." Riley says, as he takes the red extract from Precises' hand. "Where did you get it at?" He'd question Precise like he was a police officer.

"Photon gave it to me."

"What did you pay him with?"

Precise thought about it for a moment. His throat hurted.

"Strawberries?" Precise says, nervously.

"I'll take your word for it." Riley says, looking at him.

Hey lol

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, this was funny to write for no reason. I have really bad humor lmfao

W/C : 1190