💜 Dirty minded :: Precise Bee x Windy Bee 💜

Hello 😈 .

Requested by: CyberC00kie

Player : you!!

Precise: 6'3
Windy: 5'7 (their heights)

Before we begin. I like to declare that I have a headcannon where the bees have their own rooms.  So yeah; that's why I wrote the part where wind retrieves to his room. lol

Enjoy! 😏

____

The player has just recently got Windy Bee a couple days ago from the wind shrine. This was a very exciting moment for them.

Now, don't get them wrong. Windy Bee was pretty powerful. His tornados could swish and snap through the flowers in mere seconds! There was no room for Misunderstandings. Windy was amazing to most eyes. Such a precious yet admirable little bee.

As the player was collecting pollen, a rather.. odd conversation between Precise and Windy was going on. The player didn't pay any mind to this. As they were more into finishing their quest.

"Hello, Mr Precise~" Windy bee would purr, Precise sighed.

"Windy. I don't have time to flirt around. Right now we're helping the bee keeper do their quests." Precise says, before picking up another flower. "We can flirt later on, okay?" Precise winked at him, before proceeding to pick up another flower.

Windy sighed.

"I'll be going off to sleep. I'm out of energy." You could hear the lie within Windy's voice. It seemingly looked like he was on to something.

"Alright." Precise says.

And just after that, Windy was off. And onto his way to his room.

WINDY'S POV ::

I got to the front of my room, opening the door as I rushed inside. I hurried and went to my bed, where I did a small thump as I sat. I unbuckled my belt quickly. Please... he's just so hot.

I took off my pants, and of course, my boxers too. My dick sprung out quickly, before I started to slowly pump my member slowly. I really couldn't get Precise off my mind. He looked so hot. This was before I slowly started to pick up my pace, panting and hitching my breath.

"P-Precise~" I moaned out. God, I really want his hands caressing my body. Imagine how hot that would be.

I ran my finger across the slit, before I used my other hand to cover my mouth. I was just playing around with my sensitivity level.

I continued to moan out Precises' name, as I was so caught up within the moment.

NO ONES POV :: 😈

Precise walked around the premises of the rooms. That was until he heard his name being called.

"Yo?" Precise turned around, then left, then right. He looked so confused. He swore he heard Windy calling his name. He turned around, then looked to Windy's room, before deciding to walk in with no care whatsoever.

"Hey Win—" Precise stopped for a second, blushing furiously.

"P-Precise! I-I can explain!" Windy blushed, covering his face with his hands.

"I should've knocked I'm so sorry, Windy. Uh—.." Precise stopped for a second. And then he blushed.

"W-What?!" Windy blushed.

Precise locked the door behind him, before walking towards Windy, who was sitting in his bed.

"W-What are you doing.." Windy blushed harshly, his face grew a crimson color.

"This." Their faces met, Precise went in for it. Windy stood shocked, before he fell into the kiss too. Precise got a grip on Windy's dick, before slowly stroking upon it. He then bit the bottom of Windy's lip, asking for even more entrance. Windy opening his mouth even more, feeling Precises' tongue stick inside.

"Mhm~" Windy moaned. His moans were mumbled due to the fact his mouth was covered. Precise pulled back from the kiss, a string of saliva connected between both of their mouths.

"P-Precise~ ngh!~" Windy moaned out, before he hid his face into Precises' chest. He could feel himself coming to his climax.

But then, Precise stopped. Windy whined, before he looked back up at Precise.

"Now, I can tell you've desired me doing this to you? Am I right?~" Precise would get on his knees, in front of Windy's erect dick. "You're so cute when you act like this~ Hehe." Precise would continue stroking his member softly. He pushed off Windy's pants. He Licked upon the tip, making Windy cover his mouth and roll his eyes back. He gave small little Kitty licks upon it also. Before taking the full thing inside whole. His hands gripped the sides of Windy's waists, before he picked up the pace.

"Ngh!~ Ah!~ Ahng!~" Windy would moan out loud. "I'm so close~! P-Precise!" Windy announced. "P-Please let me cum! Oh lord~!!" Windy pleaded.

Precise unbuckled his pants, and took off his tie. He took Windy's dick out of his mouth, it was completely drenched within his saliva.  He then got up, before he took Windy's hands and tied them up with this unloosen tie. He got up onto the bed, before pulling windy to his lap.

"Now... You're gonna ride me, correct?~" Precise winked.

"Yes!~ P-Please I'll do anything, just don't edge me!~" Windy begged. This satisfied Precise.

"Giddy up." Precise winked once more.

"There's lube i-in the nightstand..~" Windy blushed.

"Thank you." Precise says, before tiling slightly to the side, his hand pulled the nightstands' handle and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "Interesting, I see you weren't lying. Like how you're always mischievous and a liar." Precise would squeeze some onto his member, before moving Windy onto his member and placing him down. Windy moaned from such a quick impact.

"Oh god Precise!~" Windy arched his back, Precise giggled.

Windy continued to lower himself onto Precises' dick, before he continued to moan after each time.

"Oh~ Ah~ You're doing so well~ Mnfh~!" Precise would praise Windy. Windy really enjoyed getting praised by those he loved. It made him become even more competitive.

"Ah~! Ngh!~ P-Precise!~ F-Faster please!~" Windy would whimper and beg, he would stick his tongue out from the side of his mouth, the saliva slipped off quickly.

"Ah~ I'm so close~" Precise would smirk amongst those words being said.

"Oh~! Ngh~! Pretty p-please Precise! C-Cum inside of me!~ AHH~!" Windy shouted as he came onto both of their chests.

"O-Okay~" Precise groaned, before he sped up a little. "AH~!" Pure bliss came over Precise as he finally came. He snapped out of this moment after a couple of mere seconds. They both panted.

Windy made his way off of Precise, laying beside him. "I-I loved that.." Windy smiled after saying those words.

"Are you alright?" Precise asks Windy.

"M-Mhm.. Just a bit tired~" Windy yawned.

Precise placed a small kiss onto Windy's forehead, grabbing his chin.

"So.. this means we're dating.. right?" Precise asked, blushing.

"Y-Yes!" Windy became excited.

Wow!! Once again I did it

Send in more requests please these are fun to make
W/C : 1149