💜 Fixing - Science Bear & Robo Bear 💜

My temptations made me write this. ;)

robo is 6'8
sci is 5'11

Yea, this is also smut. I'm serious.
It's also requested by my own mind.

^^^^^^^^

Science bear sat down in front of Robo bear as he slid a few discs inside of him. Powering him on completely. The screen faded to his face, which his eyes darted down at Science. He would get up as the starting screen appeared.

"Greetings, Sci." It was a silly little nickname that was given and provided to Science bear.

"Hello, Robo. I just wanna test and fix some things, you mind if I do?"
"Go ahead." He would say in his monotone voice.

Science bear really wasn't doing much, just fixing up his little spinning cogwheels on his ears. Pressing some buttons to fix some wiring inside of Robo. He touched his ears. Before moving on to the shoulder cog's. Robo would look ahead. Before moving his leg slightly. Science bear would continue working, before he accidentally pressed a button that would release his dick. At first, he didn't realize, until Robo's face changed, it was spirals.

"S-Sci..." He stuttered out. Grabbing his lab coat. Science would raise an eyebrow, before looking down, seeing what was rubbing up against his leg. He froze for a second. Before lightly smirking. "P-Please... Help me out..." Robo would blush. He twitched a little. Science would stare at him, before wrapping his hand around his erect member. Moving his hand up and down slowly, progressing into a more faster pace. Robo's eyes changed into hearts, before he would groan once.

"You like this?~" Science would tease a little, before he would unbuckle his belt with one hand. Unzipping his own fly, before moving his pants down. Robo bear would sit back and feel that overwhelming pleasure take over him. Both mentally and physically. He tapped his foot patiently. "Do you want me to help you get rid of this silly little erection?~" Science would let go for one second, seeing Robo nod instantly. Science bear would completely remove his pants, just leaving himself in only his shoes and boxers. He would look at Robo, who would shiver his dick.

"I'm ready." Robo would look at Science, who then stripped off his own boxers before sitting himself on top of Robo Bear's member before sliding himself down, he would almost cry out.

"Fuck..." Science's breath would hitch a little. He would place his hands besides Robo's shoulder cogs, before he could latch himself up and down. He felt Robo slither his hands to his sides / waists, slowly bringing him up and down. He would moan as Robo would grip slightly on his waists. "This feels so g-good~" He'd groan out, before dazing his eyes and burying his face into Robo's chest plate.

Robo would look down at Science, who was just red all over the face. His eyes looked watery from his point of view.

"Am I hurting you?" He curiously asked.

"N-No you're alright~" He would hitch his breath again, before hopping for a reaction from Robo. Which caused him to plap him down once. Which caused Science to scream out in pleasure he would clench his teeth and drool all over Robo's chest plate.

"Fuck me harder~ Mhghm..." He would moan out with anticipation.

Robo would smile slightly, seeing the mess he turned his own friend into. A pleading, horny mess. That was until he felt that orgasmic feeling.

"I feel weird..." Robo bear would say, with that same monotone voice.

"H-How so~" Science would lustfully say out loud. Before looking at Robo.

"My stomach..."
"Oh~"

Science would speed himself up, making sure they can both reach their climaxes at the same time. He would pant heavily as Robo would just sit there, his groans almost sounded glitchy. Or more so rather airy. Robo would shout, before his body shook in pleasure, causing Science bear to moan out loud. He would finally come as Science would just sit there, letting the warmth of both of their bodies overcome them.

"G-God..." Science would groan, before moving back a little. He would stretch his legs, before releasing himself off of Robo's member. He would stand up, limping slightly as his legs would cramp up. "L-Look, that was fun and all but.. I really need to get back to work.."

"Mhm.." Robo would say, before he would sit straight. "You should clean yourself up." He would say, pointing to his legs.

Science would hesitate for a second. Before looking down at his legs, which dripped down some black substance.

"Wait a second... you cum black?!" He would look up then down again.

"What?" Robo would say. "I'm clearly a robot, course I am." He would look at him, with that same monotone voice retorted back.

"I don't have any tissues. This wasn't in my mind to happen today." Science would sigh. Before just zipping back up his boxers and pants.

"...So.. How are you feeling?" He asked, pretending like nothing just happened between the both of them.

hi sorry for dying half the year. I had school and summer just made me so unmotivated
I hope you find it inside of you to forgive me lolsies

W/C :: 877