Confrontation!

I'm back! Summer is about to start and I've been seeing so many comments on here, so I decided to continue the story. So I hope you guys enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Jon was sure Damian was asleep he crept over to the door and quickly opened it. Of course he knew the team was there, having super hearing and all. "So..." he said, looking down at the team who had been sat planted on the floor. "are you guys gonna explain to me exactly what you're doing spying on us?"  he questioned, raising his eyebrow. 

"We weren't spyi-," yelled Gar, getting cut off by Jon. "Well then what does this look like to you? I get that Robin isn't the nicest to you guys, but that's no excuse to listen in on our private conversations." Jon stated, frowning. "If you want to know more about him then just ask!" 

The team nodded, all avoiding eye contact with him. "How are we supposed to get to know more about him?! He's so closed off and he doesn't talk to us!" Bart said, whining. 

Jon sighed and spoke, "I think it's best if we continue this conversation somewhere else, I don't want to wake him." The team nodded, finally taking their eyes off the ground. And getting up from the floor, making their way to the couches. 

"So," Jon said, having sat down, "what do you guys wanna know? If it's anything too personal you can ask him yourself." The team nodded and sat in silence, thinking for a moment until Jaime spoke up, "What's his deal with Talia al Ghul? He's not actually her son, right?" 

"That's honestly something you could've just asked him, he's not exactly very closed off about his relation to her." Jon said laughing. "Well...we did ask Talia, we thought she was just kidding because of how she had phrased it." Bart said, rubbing the back of his neck. Jon looked at him confusedly, "What exactly did she say?" 

"She said something like 'oh yeah, unfortunately he's my son.' or something like that..." Gar claimed nervously. Jon had an unsurprised expression on his face, "It doesn't surprise me she would say something like that, she isn't exactly, uh, nice... She's the reason Robin's the way he is, closed off and only trusting and open to very few people." 

No one said anything, lost in thought. That is until an unsuspecting Red Robin wandered into the room. All eyes went to him but he just stood in place, not expecting for so many people to be in one place at once. "Um, hey...? What's going on, is there a mission? What happened?" He quickly questioned, the whites of his mask going wide. "Woah woah, chill man, nothing happened. We just wanna know more about Robin." Gar said. "I don't think that's a good idea, I need to go." Red Robin said, making his way back to the door, before getting stopped by Bart who- very gracefully- ran in front of him and tripped him. "Ow! What do you guys even wanna know?" Red Robin asked after picking himself up from the floor. 

"Yes! Ok, we just wanna know what he's into and like how he usually acts you know...not around the team?" Bart said excitedly. "Um he's not really that different I guess, he's definitely more open at the mano- bat cave. He's always insulting me but that's just how we are with each other." He explained. 

"So, how long have you guys known each other then? You guys were both trained by Batman so like, what, a year?" Bart asked. Red Robin, who had been slowly inching his way out the door replied, "Um...maybe for about four-ish years?" before quickly walking out the door. "Just leave him hermano, bothering him won't do any good." Jaime said patting Bart's arm reassuringly. 

"What's going on here?" said a loud voice. Everyone slowly looked over to see Robin with his arms crossed. "Is this a meeting that I wasn't invited to?" He asked with a frown on his face. 

Robin's POV- 5 minutes prior-

I woke up to yelling from the common area, I couldn't quite make out what was being said. Just small parts. "Yes!" "wanna know" "cave" So I decided to go figure out what had happened and where Jon went. 

I got up and walked closer and closer to the common room, what could they be talking about right now? "Just leave him hermano, bothering him won't do any good." Is all I hear. I'm guessing I missed what was being discussed. So I decide to let myself be seen. 

"What's going on here?" I ask, loud so that they could hear me. "Is this a meeting I wasn't invited to?" I don't remember anyone saying anything about a meeting. Is this about a mission?

I slowly make my way over to the couch where Jon's sitting and sit myself next to him, receiving a smile from said super. "What's all this about?" I say. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS GOING! I know this was really short but I hope you guys enjoyed it, sorry for taking such a long break and for the sucky writing! I'm glad that I finally finished this. Anyways, BYEEEEEEEE~ AJ (promise i will update more often!)