Sleep!

Hey, guys! I'm not dead yet.   I wrote this late sorry. I had to add the title and evrything cause I forgot.  Disclaimer: I love Talia, she wouldn't do this to poor Dami, it's just for the plot please don't kill me in the comments. And yes, I do ship DamiJon, you can fight me! (please don't) Anyway, onto the story! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

Words quickly floated around the  room. "That's why she looked familiar," and even, "she's frickin' scary man, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Gar looked panicked, "Guys, stop," he yelled, "they're going to hear us!" He nodded after they got quiet, "Now, she was saying some pretty mean stuff to him...he actually looked sad and-"

Bart cut in, "We asked him if he was okay, he basically told us to buzz off. He said he 'needed to complete training' because Talia told him that he should be training. She also said he's 'gotten soft' whatever that means. Totally not crash." He said, looking at everybody seriously.

The BatFam all looked away. Or avoided eye contact. Gar stared at them skeptically, "You know something," he asked, "don't you?"

Red Robin, being the worst liar, should've let the others answer that, "N-no," he said his voice cracking, "why would you think that?"

Nightwing just looked at RR with an expression that could only be sympathy, "What he meant to say was, that it's something that you should ask Robin himself." He said.

What everyone failed to notice was Damian walking in. "Ask me what," he questioned, looking at each of them skeptically. It was at this time that Jon decided to enter via the zeta tubes, just as Talia walked into the room. Everyone looked towards both of them. "H-hey...wait what's she doing here," he asked, "I thought that...never mind."

"She is being targeted, so she is required to stay here. Even though there is no need for it." Damian replied, calmly, whispering the last part.

Jon's POV

I remember the last time I met her. She had a sword to Damian's throat. It was super scary, I don't know how he stays so calm when she's around. Well, I guess he's probably used to it. Damian obviously loves Talia, he just thinks he has to prove it to her by improving. But, I know, he knows, he won't ever be able to live up to her standards.

As I sat down on the coach, I heard Talia whisper something into Damian's ear, they slowly walked into the hallway, for more privacy, "Remember these are not your friends, once an assassin always an assassin. You'll stab them in the back one day, child." She said calmly. "You're wrong mother." Damian replied quietly.

Then, they heard flesh hitting flesh. The team had been trying to listen in on their conversation, key word trying. But, the slap was so loud, it wouldn't be surprising if anyone within a 100 mile (161 kms) radius could hear it. Everyone was quiet. They saw as Talia stormed out of the room, Damian residing in the hallway. Damian slowly walked to his room, Jon following him. The team, being the nosy people they were, decided to listen in.

Team's POV

They heard the rustling of the bed covers, most likely them sitting down. "You ok?" Jon asked. Robin sighed, "I'm fine," he said, "every time we see each other she says that. Sure, I have friends, not many but I have a few. You don't think I'd kill you, or Colin, or the others right? She says I've 'gone soft'." He scoffed.

"Of course I don't think you'd kill us," Jon replied, "I don't think you've necessarily, 'gone soft,' I just think you've changed. For the better of course. What? Three years ago you were killing people. Now, you stop people from making the same mistake. I mean you could be a bit nicer to the team, I guess that gives you 'non-soft points'." He finished.

"Well, I guess I'm not the soft one," Damian said teasingly. "Ha ha, very funny. Ask me to give you a pep talk next time, see what I'll say..." Jon replied.

They were very quiet. Everyone thinking, "Oh no, are they mad at each other?" That is until they started to hear laughter resounding from Robin's room. Huh, that's new. Turns out Robin can laugh. Once the two boys had calmed down they moved on to a different subject, "You going to Colin's Birthday party?" Jon asked Robin. "Yeah, I'm taking a day off training," He replied.

"Wow, so committed to going huh?" Jon joked. "Sure am, Mama's boy." Robin shot back. "If anyone's the Mama's boy it's you. It's obvious that you were butthurt about your mom calling you soft." Jon said. "Well yeah, wouldn't you be?" Damian asked. "Not really," Jon said, most likely shrugging his shoulders.

There was a peaceful quiet until Jon asked, "Dude, you look so tired! When's the last time you slept?" "I don't know, uh, Wednesday?" Damian said. "...You do know it's Tuesday, right?" Jon asked hopingly. "Well, you know what they say, 'time flies when you're having fun'...nevermind." Jon laughed, "Of course you were having fun, you know, since we patrol together, right?"

"Hah, think what you want," Damian said, jokingly of course. "Yeah, yeah, you know you love me. I mean, who couldn't? Anyway, you're going to sleep, you look like you have bags that are-no it looks like you have the whole store under your eyes." Jon said, sounding accomplished. "Tt, hilarious...no I don't, you can't make me." Damian said. "Tt, yeah I can." Jon mocked him.

You could hear the rustling of covers and Robin struggling. "And done, goodnight! If you even think of trying to get off that bed in the next two hours, I'm gonna show the team your Pinterest boards!" Jon claimed challengingly. "Wait what, how do you even have my password?" Robin asked. "You forgot to sign out last time you had a sleepover at my house." Jon said.

"Oh...well I have your password." Damian said. "Not surprising but, I'm pretty sure that people wouldn't be surprised to see ME have cute pictures of animals on my board. Also, you're stalling! I'm gonna do homework on your desk over there, so that I know you don't get up. Goodnight!" Jon said in one breath. Robin sighed, "Fine, goodnight,"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating, y'all! I promise I'll try to get better. Go check out @LowkeySimpButNo They have a book for Anti-Racism. Join their discord. And, stay safe everyone. I love y'all! Byeeeeee~AJ

Edit- This has been edited, keep that in mind when looking at comments!