She's Who?

I know guys, I'm not dead! I made a new story! In this story Damian joined YJ. Hope you enjoy it!

—-—————————------------------------------------------

As far as everyone knew, Damian Wayne was a brat. To the public he was a snotty rich kid who got taken in by his biological father, after a one night stand. To his family and friends he was, "rough 'round the edges," but nonetheless, he was their family. To the Young Justice team the newest Robin was a stuck up brat Batman found on the side of the road, with more than decent fighting skills.

Damian has known the team for a little over nine months. Even the friendliest of people on the team had, "been a waste of time and effort, that could be used for training," according to Damian.

All he did was train when he was at the mountain, or go on missions. If anyone asked him why he would say, "tt, you wouldn't understand," and would walk away.

Today wasn't any different. Robin and Red Robin were training with Nightwing. Bart and Jamie were 'hanging'. And the others were watching a movie.

The zeta tubes went off saying, "Batman 02," Everyone was up in seconds. They hadn't gotten a mission in weeks. Everyone was talking over each other. No one even noticed the woman behind him.

"Enough," he said, "we have a guest that you all will be watching over for the time being." Out from behind him stepped a lady with long brown hair and tan skin. She had a scowl that seemed familiar to everyone, pasted on her face. "I need no protection," she said, her voice as if she were whispering, "I am fully capable of taking care of myself!"

Only the Bat-Fam heard Red Robin when he said, "That's what you said years ago, now look what you have," he whispered pointing to Damian.

"Talia is being hunted by her Deathstroke," Batman stated, "until we are able to capture him, she stays here." And with that he left.

"I presume you should be training," she said, "Robin, show me to my room." She commanded. What surprised everyone was that he didn't even put up a fight, he just led her to the guest room.

Once he was out of the room Bart shouted, "We've known him for months and he won't listen to us," he complained, "but he'll go willingly with her? What's so special about her?" He asked, sounding like a whining five year old.

With Talia

"Why are you here?" Damian asked curiously. "Well," Talia said pointedly, "as you heard, Deathstroke is after me." Damian nodded in understanding. Once they arrived at the guest room Talia went in without another word.

Damian shortly went back to training. He kept getting interrupted by Bart and Gar. He stopped training and looked at them, "Do you need something," he asked. Sitting down on a bench and reaching to grab his water bottle.

"Well," Gar started, only to be interrupted by Talia. "Should you not be training," she asked, "there should be no room for breaks, Ibn. They have made you weak here, my child. Get back to training...now." Damian looks up, "Yes, mother..."

"Heh heh, Robin, I'm pretty sure that's Talia al Ghul. You know...not your mother?" Bart said, waving his hands around. "No, I am unfortunately Robin's mother." Talia stated. At that Damian looked back at her with a somewhat hurt expression. He then continued to train as Talia walked out of the room. "...Dude, are you ok," Gar asked worryingly. "For what reason would I be 'not ok'," he asked, "goodbye, I have training to complete."

Bart and Gar looked at each other and walked out. Once they were in front of everyone they spoke, "So, who else knew Talia was Robin's mom?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story thanks for reading! I should be able to update real soon. Byeeeeeeeeeee~AJ

Edit- Hey guys I decided to edit this, as some of the grammar was annoying me.