First date, again

Sebastian pov 

I was on my way to ask Grell to go on a picnic with me, in the garden. It was all set up by Ciel; I get to her door and knock. "Come in."she says as she's brushing her hair. I walk in "Grell, you look lovely." She smiles "I know."back to normal I see. I took the brush from her and lightly brushed her hair "How would you feel about a picnic, with me?"I asked, I saw her blush in the mirror. She nodded "I would love that." 

Time skip brought to you by the cats in bassy's closet 

Grell and I walked to the garden in the back of the manor. She looked amazing in her red and blue dress, her eyes shined in the moon light it was beautiful. "You look wonderful Grell."I smiled, there was a faint blush that I could see. She smiled "Thank you, you do too." She sat on the blanket that was placed on the ground, a basket with sweets and wine. Ciel's doing none the less; I sat down besides her and poured her a glass of wine. 

3rd person pov 

Grell took a sip of her wine and smiled at him, she bit into a cookie that was in the basket and Sebastian  admired her from his seat, he took her hand and held it as he started into her eyes. She blushed and looked away embarrassed, he pulled her chin lightly and pecked her lips. She went red and looked at her hands "I'm sorry Grell"Sebastian said embarrassed now. She shook her head "Why ? I liked it." He looked up and smiled "Oh." She hugged him tightly like she normally would; soon enough the late night picnic ended with that, Grell had some things to do around this time; and Sebastian had to clean up and help ciel to bed.

{To be continued brought to you by ciel's eyelashes}