No feeling left

He looked so happy, I'm glad he likes it."I love you." I blush, he smiled and replied with "I love you too." He hugged me and I hugged back. I said it, I told him I loved him; I happily sigh and held his hand, Ciel had called him into his office, and he left. I waited in the lounge room by the fireplace, May-Rin brought me a drink and I said thank you. She nodded and ran off, odd one that it; but then again I'm me. 

3rd person pov

Grell say by the fire, meanwhile ciel was taking with Sebastian. "We have guests coming over today, and the place is a mess. If you wouldn't mind could you clean it up?"Ciel asks, knowing Grell's here. He nods "Of course my Lord."Sebastian walked down the stairs and called the servants, he gave them all a job to do and they got to it. He then found Grell by the fire on a call, "Ok, I'll be there in a minute." She said getting up. She saw him waiting at the stairs "I have to leave, it's an emergency at dispatch."she frowned, he pecks her cheek "It's alright, get there safe." She then left to go to dispatch, Ronald had set her office on fire and a few others that weren't on duty today. 

Grell pov

I got to dispatch and helped with the fire, I cleaned up the papers that had been burned, "Ronald!"I yelled and he came running "Yes?" He asks , acting like that didn't just happened. I hit him on the head and sigh; "I was with Sebastian, because of you I had to leave." He rubs his neck with "I'm sorry Grell senpai , it won't happen again." I told him it was alright, I had to clean my office now and it was a mess. I picked up the papers and grabbed some washclothes to clean up. After cleaning up I heard a knock on the door,"Come in" I said, it was William. I heard him clear his throat"Grell , we need to talk. "He said in a soft tone. At this point I didn't care anymore"Fine, what?" 

3rd person pov 

William started to speak "I'm sorry Grell, I've been a jerk and I know you don't want to hear it but- "he was cut off by her with a chuckle "Then why don't you stop? Stop coming to me for forgiveness, I don't care William. I don't have any feelings for you anymore so get the hell out of my office!"

{to be continued brought to you by the burning papers}