Back to work

3rd person pov 

Grell was on her way to work, which she's missed the past couple weeks. Getting into dispatch she signs in and goes to her office, passing by William's she skipped it. Sitting in her chair and getting straight to work. "Hey Grell senpai."Ronald stood by the door smiling. "Hello Ronald."She smiled back; he looks out the door and walks in "you've missed so much. Will senpai was crying in the bathrooms and we had a visit from undertaker, we had a party...what else, right will was practicing an apology for someone."He explains. She shrugs "Oh well, I went on a picnic with Sebastian, we kissed- "she was cut off by a girly scream from Ronald as he fangirls. "awe!"She chuckled "Ok ok , stop screaming." A knock was heard from the door"Come in."Grell said as the door opened, it was William. "Yes Mr. Spears?" She asks with a small growl. Ronald steps out but leans on the door to eavesdrop; "I wanted to say I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted the way I did."He pushes his glasses up, she stood up and shrugged "Doesn't matter, I've moved on Spears, you should too."She said with a sarcastic smile. 

Later brought to you by Williams glasses 

Grell had souls to reap tonight so she decided to go out and wait to do so, she left dispatch. Sitting on a building waiting for cars to crash and kill some drunken men she watched the stars. Looking up as she laid down she thought of the carnival date with William. Thoughts were going threw her head like "what did I do to deserve you Sebastian?... I killed someone for will." she snapped out of it as soon as she heard the crash "Back to work Grell"she said to herself. She hopped off the building and made sure no one was watching, she reaped their souls and left as soon as she could as police cars rolled up. 

{to be continued brought to you by the cars}