~T.W.O~

WHEN HE CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS AND WANTS TO SHOWER WITH YOU(part 1)....

Author's POV

"HAPPY 2ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, Love!"
You smiled and hugged him even tighter.

After a while, you broke the hug and faced him while looking down. Your nose and eyes became red and puffy. You sniffed your running nose making him chuckle.

"Aish! My cry baby... Now please stop crying."
He said before kissing the tip of your nose making you pout.

"You..a.are..so..b.bad..very..v.very..bad"
You said between your cute sobs.

"Awww my love...I know, I know I'm very bad...and I'm so sorry it took me so long to come back."
He said after pulling you again into his arms.

You hid your face into his chest and he dug his face in your neck. He sniffed your sweet smell which made him feel like he is finally alive after so long.

"I..missed..y.you..A..lot"

"No call!"
"No message!"
"Unless I tried to contact you!"
"W..Why??"

"Didn't you m..missed me???"
You asked angrily breaking the hug.

He shook his head before tugging a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. You lowered your head feeling hurt by his answer. He gently put his hand on your cheeks before pulling it up to look straight into your eyes. 

"I didn't missed you my love nor I'll ever miss you."
He said while smiling making you confused.

"Because we only miss a person whom we can forget...."
"And that's why I don't miss you... Because you are always present in my mind." 

Hearing him a shy smile appeared on your lips.

"Hmmm,,, So Mrs. Kim... can you show me how much you missed me?"
He said huskily with a sly smirk playing upon his lips while he caressed your cheek using the back of his Long fingers. 

"Huh?..How can I? Missing you is just a feelings though."
You stated cutely.

"Yes..That's right..But there is also many ways to showing it..You know??"
He said while smirking and leaning towards you making your breath hitch.

Blood rushed to your cheeks as you immediately tried to get up but failed.

"Y/N.."
And that's when you realized that in which position you were sitting,,, on his lap.

"Don't move. If you don't want any,, trouble.. just not yet" 
He groaned. He tightened his grip around you.

His voice changed. It was deeper than before and flashed a bit of his dominance that gave you chills down your spine. Your breathing became heavier. Both of your breathings were colliding with each other. He held your neck bringing your face closer to his resulting in both of your lips being brushed with each other. A shaky breath left your mouth as your lips started to tremble. He was gazing at your lips from time to time as if he was dying to taste them. But he had some other plan.

"So aren't you gonna show me?.. How..much you..missed me..hmm..?"
He said teasingly brushing his pairs with yours painfully slowly while moving his head from side to side making your heart skip a few beats.

"I-I don't know H-how?"
You manage to speak despite being well aware of his intensions. 

"Kiss me,,, NOW." 
He murmured huskily making your heartbeat go crazy. It was beating so loudly that he could hear.

"And show me...HOW much you missed me Baby?"

His intimidating aura always took your breath away. And you know it very well that, there is no escape from this temptation that you both were feeling at that moment. Although it's been 2 years since you had experienced any act of intimacies, so you were shy to make any move on your own. But as you missed him and his touches so much, you couldn't refuse his dominance. Gathering all your courage, you put your shaky hands on his soft cheeks and pressed your lips to his. You didn't move your lips, just pressed it on his and were about to pull because of your shyness but he was faster than you to grab your nap before taking your upper lip between his to gently suck on it. He kissed you passionately savoring the flavor of your lips. You also kissed him back. Your hands slipped to his locks, tugging them softly making him moan between the kiss. His hands also started roaming on your back. The kiss suddenly became rough; awakening all the sensations and craves that you both had suppressed for each other. You never wanted to end this moment but your breath betrayed you. So you tapped on his shoulder gaining his attention as he finally pulled back panting hard, letting you breathe. You were too shy to meet his gaze as you kept them low. His breathing was fanning your cheeks. He released a heaving breath before pecking your cheek slowly.

"You taste as same as before. Just like I remembered...So sweet."
You blushed really Hard at his words.

Both were silent.. god knows for how long... You were playing with the collar of his plain white shirt. He was just staring at your face as your eyes were still lowered. You were too nervous to break the deadly silence between you two. But then you felt him leaning towards you before rubbing the tip of his nose on your cheek.

"Baby...."
"I wanna take shower....."

He whispered...

"oh..okay..you-"

"With YOU...."

To be continued~~~~
____________________

Hi everyone!!!!! Thank you so much to those who read my book. This is my first time writing here. So please pardon my mistakes and please do vote and feel free to follow my account if you liked my story. And leave a comment to let me know your thoughts. I'll update the story later on.
Till then stay gold.

(923 WORDS)
Please Do Vote..
 It takes a lot of time and effort to Write.