~F.O.U.R~

WHEN HE CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS AND WANTS TO MAKE LOVE WITH YOU....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

"Open your mouth."
He came closer and put his index finger on your lips.

You obeyed and he inserted his finger in your mouth.

"Suck it."

Your heart started racing because of his dominance. And you were loving this sexy sight of him. His intimidating and tempting looks were making you wetter by the passing time. You started to suck on his Long finger looking straight into his lustful eyes. You don't even know from where you got the courage but right now all you wanted is Him... only Him...

"Good Girl."
He said pulling his finger out of your mouth.

He slid his Long finger down to your jaw and went straight through the middle of your panting chest. He stopped when he reached to your lower stomach and looked at you. He smirked and his hand went more down softly cupping your womanhood.

"I haven't even started yet.. and look.. it's almost flood here."
He chuckled huskily.

A yelp left your mouth when he imposed his index finger into you where you were begging for his attention since he started to touch you. He pressed his lips on yours and started moving his hand slowly. You grabbed his arm tightly when he picked up his pace. He was moving his hand at a very fast pace.... He added another finger while thrusting them in and out to stretch you more.

"Baby you are so... tight"
His said in his raspy voice.

Your breathing accelerated when you felt a knot on your stomach. You clenched around his fingers. He understood that and fastened his pace more. Your head falls back on the shower wall moaning shamelessly. His fingers started to hit your g-spot. He put his thumb on your clit rubbing it to give you more pleasure.

"Oh my g-god."
"It f-feels so ni..nice..ahh"
You cried out in pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh TAe...."
You screamed when he curled his finger.

"Taeee I-aaaah."
You couldn't complete because of the sensation.

"Release yourself baby."

You couldn't hold it anymore and with a shiver, you released yourself all over his Long fingers. Your head falls on his shoulder trying to recover from the very first orgasm of your life. You raised your head to look at him. Your heart was about to explode when you saw him grinning while licking his fingers clean so seductively. You blushed and looked away.

"You taste more sweeter than strawberries baby girl."

He said smiling and took your lips in a sloppy kiss. Both of your lips were moving in the same sync until he broke it and said-

"Let's continue this on bed."
He said and picked you up in a bridal style.

He exited the bathroom and headed straight to the bed. He was looking forward while you were busy staring at his beautiful side profile. He kneeled down on the bed and softly lay you down. He sat straight on the bed looking at your beautiful creamy smooth body. You also looked at him. You saw a hint of hesitation in his face. You opened your arms wide asking him to go closer. He smiled and accepted it. He laid between your legs, putting some of his body weight over you. You cupped his face and kissed every feature of his charming face.

"I love you Mr.Kim Taehyung."
You giggled.

"I love you more Mrs.Kim Y/n."
You both smiled at each other and he pressed a long kiss on your forehead.

"So... Are you ready to be the mother of my little alien?"
He asked pecking your lips.

"No.... I am not."
You replied with a straight face. A wave of disappointment flashed over his face.

"Ohh.. ok.. umm... It's fine.. if you-"

"Because I am ready to be the mother of OUR little alien."
You said warmly.

He smiled and smashed his lips on yours for a hot kiss. You also kissed him back with the same intensity. He was kissing you so hard as both your tongue were having a playful fight. He pulled out and went to your ear to kiss it and then lick it making you totally surrender to him. His grip around you tighten as he pressed himself more against you. You arched back at the feeling of his clothed part rubbing over your bare core. You unconsciously moaned his name so loudly.