New BOOK!!!!!!!

Hiiiii, my Daisies!!!
I am back with my new Book "Too Good To Be TRUE".

Hiiiii, my Daisies!!! I am back with my new Book "Too Good To Be TRUE"

This book will be Idol and Fangirl AU. 

This is a story of a fan girl and her idol whom she loves with all of her heart. They will meet with each other by the Serendipity. They will feel a different bond, affection, and passion for each other and then their love story will take steps forward gradually without even their realization. But.....

Will fate let them love each other for forever and let them stay Young Forever?

If you wanna find out? Then run to my account and click on the book right away. The into of Y/N and the Prologue is ALREADYY OUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give love and support to my this book "Too Good To Be TRUE" as well, just like you did with my "After 2 Years".
"After 2 Years" have recently crossed 9k reads... I still can't believe it.. To be very honest, I am realllllly realllllly grateful to you all. I am writing 'cause you guys liked my writing, otherwise I had thought thousands of times to quit writing.

Now, I am going to write a Story type book. I don't know actually how it is going to be but I will just give it a try. Soo,,,,,,, PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT THE BOOK GUYS AND LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
BYE, ILOVEYOU ALL. THANK YOU AGAIN💝😭
STAY GOLD✨