~B.O.N.U.S P.A.R.T-2~

"Can I have you for the breakfast today?"
He whispered, playfully licking your earlobe, slowly. So slowly, that made you clench around nothing.

"Besides,,,,"
"I owe my baby a huge SORRY."
He said in a low seductive voice, breathing damn close to your ear.

You felt the rising tension between you both, just like last night, but what you felt at that time was way stronger than before. His words were teasing the hell out of you. They were like gasoline in the fire as you already started to feel heat down there. Your body temperature was immensely increasing while your hands turned ice cold. 

His every exhale was hitting the skin of your neck like bullets and they were the cause of the rapid pace of your heartbeat. His one hand started its work in your thigh again while the other one was busy keeping your figure attached to his as much as possible. His veiny hand snaked inside your shirt, caressing your spine. You put your hands in his arms and flatter closed your eyes at the tingly sensation. You whined under your breath because of his sudden touch. His nose was teasingly brushing your skin and his lips were planting smooches from time to time welcoming uncountable waves of goosebumps, making you more aroused than ever.

You couldn't even react to the words he said earlier as you were completely under his supremacy, his purple magic. Your mind was a mess remembering his pleasurable torture on you of last night. All those ecstatic memories were making you unable to think of anything anymore. You started to crave him as much as he was you.

"B-but I f-forgave y-you..."
You barely whispered, trying to sound as normal as you can but alas...

He pulled back from you and gazed at your vulnerable state deeply, keeping his hands on the countertop. Your breaths were uneven, eyes were closed and cheeks turned all pink. He studied your every beautiful feature. To his eyes, you are the most beautiful lady in the universe. You are the only owner of his heart, his body, his everything.

His heart was also racing, seeing you like this. Pictures of last night were also hitting the shore of the sea of his mind. He ran his tongue over his lips and bit the lower one to cope with the temptation he was feeling.

"Did you???"
You nodded your head even though his hoarse voice gave you a shiver.

"We'll find it out later."
He brings his face close to yours, whispering on your lips.

He pressed one of his hands on your cheek, and you felt the heat going to your head. He gently caressed your jaw with the back of his Long slender fingers.

"Open your eyes, love."
He demanded.

Feeling his soft touch you opened your eyes just to see his face soo close to yours. Your heart skipped a few beats when your eyes meet his dark ones.

"You have no idea what you are doing to me, baby."
He claimed, staring at your doe eyes, deep into your soul.

You couldn't help but just smile gracefully at the tenderness of his voice. You wanted to say a lot of things but your shyness wasn't allowing you to. He was also aware of your shyness. He was in love with your shy persona too.

You were always his favorite view, since his childhood. He had feelings for you too, just like you had since the start. He was afraid you would feel the same too, which is why he always tried to keep his feelings all by himself. But he thanked God that he didn't say anything to you 'cause he would have to leave you before joining BTS. He never wanted you to stop your life just in waiting for him but from the very beginning, if he ever wanted to have someone in his life, that was you. You always made his heart go crazy without even doing anything. He was beyond happy when he found out that you had no one in your life too and that's why when the right time came, he told his parents to send a marriage proposal to you. The most beautiful moment of his life was when both of you confessed to each other that you both loved and wanted each other since both of your childhood.