1

An: I'm drawing in all the inspirations!!! Tokyo Ghoul, a bokuaka vampire comic I read... And possibly my babysitter a vampire shhhhhh. Trigger warning for vomit and blood

Teal eyes opened wearyly taking in the ally he laid in. His head was sore, and his neck ached like no other. He could feel blood trickling down to the cold road he laid on. Keiji went to sit up but felt a body push him down, panic set in.
    " Akaashi! " the person above him yelled in a fuzzy voice. He couldn't name the person, but he knew he'd known them. Then things went black again, the smell of blood stinging his nose. And when he did come to those teal eyes turned a deep purple mixing with red. The person with him panicked yelling something as they ran from him. The pain in his body went away, and he could stand on wobbly legs.
    " Yachi" he whispered realizing that was the voice. He remembered leaving a bar with her feeling a buzz. Someone in black approached their pace slow picking up. When it ran pass it grabbed Yachi dragging her into the ally where Akaashi was now. He touched a hand to his neck finding the wound had closed, and the blood dried.
     He took a step forward stumbling into the trash cans. His head hitting the brick wall on his way down. He laid there till morning when someone found him. That someone was kind and gentle.
      " Bokuto-san-" he winced scrunching up his nose. A sweet and tangy smell filled him setting his nerves ablaze.
      " shh I've got you Akaashi. Yachi come running to me last night. We went to look for you, but found nothing. Guess you decided to hide in the trash " Bokuto chuckled helping his friend up. He noticed the younger tense under his touch at some point Bokuto had cut his hand.
     " you're bleeding " Akaashi whispered realizing that's what the smell was. His stomach turned, and crumbled sending a watering sensation to his mouth. He pushed the older away dropping to his knees as he threw up. His stomach emptying his dinner from last night till nothing remained.
    " it smells.." The noirette whispered as Koutarou picked him up, giving Akaashi the mask from his pocket. He slipped it on shielding himself from the nauseating scent. Bokuto held the body close in his arms feeling anger bubble inside him. Those teal as no longer shined like the sky, they were laced with a hideous crimson. Staining them a sinfully color. As Koutarou entered his apartment he laid his friend on his couch letting him sleep. He left Akaashi upstairs as he slipped off into a side room. The room was dark sealed off from the outside, you'd have to really look to find it. One wall held a map of Tokyo and a few surrounding prefectures. Red dots decorated the paper like some kind of virus. Each had a pin holding a photo. Some of mutilated body's, others of creatures bent over. The opposite of the map was a wall adorned with racks holding a multitude of weapons. Anything ranging from close range knifes to snippet riffles.
    The male placed a red dot on over the ally Akaashi was in. Then a pin followed by a smiling photo of the noirette.
   " least I could save you " he whispered stepping back from the map. His friend was the first to survive an attack in a few months. As Bokuto studied to find the next location where the creature would hit. He was startled by the sound of glass breaking and something falling. Quickly he ran from the room turning from the hallway into the kitchen. Akaashi was hunched over the sink a plate shattered at his feet with a sandwich on it.
      " Keiji you need to rest-" he walked over to his friend mindful of the mess on the floor. He turned on the sink and rubbed Akaashi's back as he spilled.
      " I'm sorry about the plate" he whispered when he'd finished throwing up.
      " it's ok I have more.. " Bokuto smiled helping the noirette to be sitting the island. He washed his sink and ran the garbage disposal, then picked up the plate. A perfectly made peanut butter sandwich laid with a few bites out of it.
      " I thought I could keep it done.. I forced myself to take a few bites after the first one. " the editor sighed resting his head against the cool tile of the island. His friend through it away with a sympathetic look, then turned on the coffee pot.
     " do you remember anything from last night? " Bokuto hummed watching as his friend shifted in the seat. His eyes returning to their normal teal color.
      " I remember leaving a bar with Yachi. Someone taking her by the wrist and running.. I followed them to an ally and everything is fuzzy after that. " he admitted trying to remember more, then it hit him.
    " I grabbed Yachi from the man getting her out of his grasp.. Only for him to grab my wrist. She was screaming trying to get me away, but it failed." He squinted rubbing his temples as Bokuto placed a mug in front of him. Keiji gave him a dirty look raising an eyebrow.
     " I can't keep a sandwich down"
     " just try it.. Continue with your story " Bokuto sat next to him watching as he brought the cup to his lips. Keiji's eyes burning with red again as he tasted the dark drink. It seemed to satisfy something new inside him, then a familiar smell.
     " Koutarou what did-"
     " what happened when he grabbed you" the older pressed sitting on his hand. It was clear Akaashi had no idea what he was, and Bokuto wasn't going to voice it. This was something he needed to figure out himself.
     " a pain in my wrist.. Sharp and burning then I blacked out. When I came to that same pain was on my neck. Yachi was keeping me to the ground trying to stable me I think. Then she yelled something and ran off.. Another black out and now I'm here. " Akaashi hummed sipping the coffee gingerly. The ceramic getting caught against his teeth creating a screech. He sat the mug down in a hurry running to the bathroom. Bokuto followed knowing he'd be needing a friend when he came out.
       Akaashi finally got a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He was paler than normal almost dead looking, that wasn't what scared him. It was the teal of his eyes mixing with a crimson. A purple hue to them. He leaned closer to his reflection running his tongue over his teeth. He parted his lips finding his canines at an natural length and sharpness. Terror sat in when everything clicked in his mind.
    "No... No.. No i-" he stepped back from the mirror pressing himself against the wall. His blood ran cold and his breathing picked up. The door to the bathroom opened and Bokuto poked his head in. Keiji stood from the floor looking at him in fear.
    " that thing last night... I'm not human anymore am I? " his voice was broken and cracked when he spoke. Bokuto just shook his head 'no' as he entered the small space. His friend putting distance between.
    " Akaashi-"
    " don't say it! I-.. Vocalizing it would mean you know and it's true! If we don't say it then I'm not-" he caught off by firm hands grabbing his shoulders.
    " you're a vampire "