2

An: this book is probably going to have a name change. I couldn't come up with one so I just picked a random Conan Gray song to name it after. I didn't want some styptic vampire book name. Pleeeaaase if you have any ideas let me know

    The words rang in Akaashis ears like a melody he couldn't forget. He shook with chills wrapping cold arms around himself.
    " no.. No! You're lying! They're not real! They don't exist!" Keiji cried looking to his friend. Nothing but sympathy shining on the males face as the raven finally excepted it.
     " I'm a monster... I'm a monster " he repeated holding himself. Bokuto was lost, he didn't know how to comfort the male. No amount of reassuring words or gestures would help.
    " you're not a monster-" he broke watching as tears hit the floor. Rarely did he ever see Akaashi cry, the last time had to be in high school. When Bokuto left after graduation, and vanished for three months. Then randomly showed up at the noiretts door.
      " can I maybe give you some good news? " Koutarou whispered pulling his friend into a hug. He tensed feeling the younger squeeze him tight, burying his face into the males chest.
      " you're not a fully fledged vamp-"
     " don't.. Don't say it please " the words barley spoken above a whisper. The fabric muting the sound that left broken lips.
     " you haven't had human blood meaning you're still part human. " He stated running a hand through the noirett curls.
     " ... So if I dont.. Ya know. Is there a way for me to change back? " Keiji looked to his friend desperation the only emotion in the now violet eyes.
     " I don't want you to get your hopes JiJi.. It doesn't always-"
     " but there is a chance! Bokuto I can be fixed! " the tears brimming his eyes as his grip let go of the male.
       " I'll risk it" He stated walking into the kitchen the older following with a heavy sigh.
    " so what do I eat? Human food makes me vomit, the only thing I've been able to hold is coffee "
    " animals. Unless you wanna live off coffee.. But that wont keep you filled" at the mention of eating an animal Keiji swallowed his stomach contents.
    " why do you know so much about those things? " the immortal changed the subject poking the male in front of him. Bokuto shrugged feeling scared on telling his truth. He was supposed to kill any vampire he came across. This job wasn't hidden from the public it was it's own official business, recognized by the government. But his friend a newly turned vampire would probably panic if he knew.
     " those three months after I graduated. I spent in Europe taking a course over them. They peeked my intrest, and I had a free ride to study over seas. So I took it " Koutarou smiled relieved he'd spoke some truth with that statement. He could tell Keiji bought it with the small nod he gave in return.
   " I assume that's how you learned about possibly changing back? "
    " yeah. Let's discuss this more later. How's your head? " he asked taking a seat at the island, his friend joining him. Akaashi shrugged with a bashful expression forming.
     " it doesn't hurt.. Didn't know something happened to it? "
     " you had a big goose egg when I found you! Damn healing properties work fast" Bokuto hummed with a small laugh. Was that to insensitive of him?
     " thats the only good thing to come out of this" Keiji hummed laying his head on the cool granite top. His friend mocking the action smiling at the vampire. Oh how his heart swelled seeing the smile he got in return. The small fledgling fangs that peeked from perfectly shaped lips-
     " Bokuto-san.. Could I stay here tonight? I um- "
     " scared to be alone? "
    " uh huh " Akaashi admitted with a small blush crossing his cheeks. He knew people would be out to murder him, considering the new him.
    "And of someone possibly-"
    " I'll keep you safe Akaashi. Spare rooms always open" the older sat up walking to his front door slipping his shoes on.
    " I'mma go to the store pick up some emergency things.. Need anything? " he asked getting a muted no. With that he left the vampire alone.