step brother

Warning : mature content included... Skip. This part of you are uncomfortable

Jisoo's pov

" don't make a mess okay? ...we'll call you guys and stay safe " my mom said as her left to the car to place her bags.
" also I'm sure that you guys remember that you are grounded so no one around here and no parties " Mr. Kim me and taehyung,  who was standing next to me with his usually cold expression.

I nodded and they left waving us goodbye. I waved back at them as taehyung already went inside.

Taehyung was watching Netflix when I entered inside and I didn't mind him that much and went to my room. 

Taehyung's pov

Jisoo walked pass me to her room without even talking to me. She was clearly ignoring me after our fight and that's why we got grounded in the first place.

Her ignorance made me pissed and I wanted her attention. I realized that I have feelings for her and she is also. Just too obvious. I could read her so clearly by her eyes. Her eyes were too honest that I could find out that she is feeling the same towards me but this girl is trying so hard not to show it to me.

The way she gets so nervous infront of me and the way her innocent eyes look at me when I'm acting cold towards her makes me wanna own all of her.  Her innocence draws me deeper into her and she has no idea how crazy she drives me. 

I'll give her some more time... But if she's gonna ignore me further, it will be harder for me to control.

Time skip...........................................

No one's pov

It was 2 am and jisoo woke up due to the deep thirst she was feeling. She took her water bottle and was about to drink some water when she realized that she had no water in it.
She dragged her body to the kitchen to get some water.

" ahhh.... My Beauty sleep!!!  ....now i will have to spend more than two hours to fall asleep. "  she mumbled ruffling her hair. 

That's when she felt a strong pair of arms being wrapped around her small waist making her flinch. 
" I can help you with that " a deep, husky voice mumbled in her ear making her turn on.  She knew who it was.

She quickly got out of his grip and took her water bottle and was about to head towards the stairs when taehyung pulled her back pinning her on to the wall. 

He took the bottle out of her hands and placed it on the counter before locking his eyes with hers. 

" let me go " jisoo mumbled looking away from him. He smirked.

" why would I? " he asked as his smirk grew into a wild one. Jisoo looked at him.

" because I wanna sleep.... I'm sleepy " jisoo let out a lie.

" do not lie to me angel.... You are the one who just said that you will have to wait another two hours to fall asleep." he smirked and leaning closer to her.

" on top of that how can you go and sleep like nothing happened when you have turned me on with this look of yours..... No bra and only a shirt on you huh ? " he husked in her ear as he could see her hard nipples from her shirt.

Jisoo widened her eyes as she realized what she was wearing. She never wears a bra when she is sleeping and only panties. She covered her chest with her hands.

" just let me go!  ...i told you that I have nothing to do with you-" taehyung cut her off by slamming his lips on hers. He pulled her closer by her waist leaving no space between their bodies.