The Cartier couple

Jisoo's pov

OTP

Taehyung : hey babe..... Where are you?

Me : I came to try the dress I will be wearing the day after tomorrow.

Taehyung : show me the look then

Me : no taehyung...... It's a surprise.
Taehyung : but I'm your boyfriend jisoo... Just show me

Me : no no... It's a surprise for you too... I'm hanging up...byeeeee

I hung up not wanting to show him what I will be wearing for the event. We both are invited for the Cartier gala In Spain. I'm excited and nervous at the same time ,cause this will be the second time where two of us gonna be at the same venue. But when we were MCing back in 2017 we were not in a relationship but now the things have changed. So this can be considered as the first time after we got into our relationship.

I went straight to the hotel after trying the dress and all stuff. Taehyung is supposed to arrive today as he had some schedules. We both are gonna stay at the same hotel for these three days.

Time skip                                                    
At the event.

Taehyung's pov

I arrived at the venue and I had to give some short interviews for media.

I was in the middle of talking with the Cartier CEO when jisoo arrived. I caught a glimpse of her but I could not completely see her because of the reporters being around her.

Finally it was about to start the main event and that's when I got to see her properly. Her elegant look was just beautiful and I was really surprised to see her look. I had no doubt about her gonna be looking hot as hell.

It still gave me a hard time cause I just wanted to take her somewhere we could be alone and fuck the shit out of her

It still gave me a hard time cause I just wanted to take her somewhere we could be alone and fuck the shit out of her. It was worse as we didn't get to see each other in a month.